Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 37!, 1 (busted) BIG FISH ALERT last October 9th) (9 confirmed! 17 Busted!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feel the same about Grundy.
How do you feel about it basically being two picks in the 40s? Particularly this draft where the talent pool isn't really there.

I still have no idea why you didn't continue to play Grundy, particularly the final against Collingwood.

How do you feel about it basically being two picks in the 40s? Particularly this draft where the talent pool isn't really there.

I still have no idea why you didn't continue to play Grundy, particularly the final against Collingwood.

One of these will be traded to Brisbane for Fullarton and the other will end up in the ocean.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I was WCE, the price I would set to North is pick 2, 15 and their F1...and that F1 is crucial as it could be a top 5 pick in a midfielder heavy draft next year. WCE can play the longer game in their list rebuild. get Curtin or McKercher this year, grab a project tall with the other pick in this draft and then load up on 2 top end mids next year.

Anything less than that, tell north to flip one..what do you think Shuestar13
If north said they aren't giving pick 2 I'd just hang up the phone.

Sounds like they're offering a pick pick #35 for him, which is gonna blow out so it's damn near useless to us in this draft.
35 went to GC apart of the 4 team mega trade for Chris Burgess

Have to say i'm pretty ambivalent about Petty. Would be happy if we got him but won't lose sleep if we don't. Far more upset about Oliver.

What i do like is that we seem to be intent on causing another team in our perceived window to sweat and allocate resources where it would prefer not to do so.

This is the exact strategy that was done to us in respect of Lever/Cameron/McGovern causing our window to shut earlier than it might have otherwise and it's nice to see the shoe on the other foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back