Autopsy 2023 Semi Final Blues win a thriller!

Who played well for the Blues in the SF vs Melbourne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Blake Acres…don’t even know what to say mate. A Carlton champion forever

I’m not too sure about you guys, but I can’t sleep for a while now.

Super hyped - what a win.
Much stronger feelings than last week :)

Also, my fingers will be sore by all these likes :p

Questioning the logic of having a running machine as sub, to the sinking feeling of seeing Doch's shoulder dislocation and Weitering looking groggy after the hit to the chin.

All of it dissipated in that final play. The courage to hit up the corridor and the sheer determination to get it to Acres for yet another game sealing goal. I ****ing love this club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OMG
NEver experienced anything like tonite.
So grateful to be here.
Thanks Baggers.
Thanks.

Last edited:
My brother's in blue. Congratulations you magnificent bastards. As a neutral that is one of the all time great finals games.

Blake Acres is slept on criminally, the man is just built for the huge moments and rises to the occasion time and time again. I've been on his train for a long time, he is AA quality but will likely never get a selection - it doesn't matter. Those who know, know.

I'm very confident you'll be winning a flag soon. Enjoy the win. I am rapt for you all. What a game, what a grind and grit performance. The neutral fan is behind you.

Above all, very happy for Voss. I thought he got shafted at Brisbane and showed how well he could coach in your first half of last season. I think you're beginning to now enjoy the fruits of his labour.

Nourishment baby!

Back