Autopsy 2023 Semi Final Blues win a thriller!

Who played well for the Blues in the SF vs Melbourne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So much :blueheart: for Doc

F6G4Mmma0AAeYaE
There are not enough superlatives to accurately describe this man …

Such clarity and leadership from Weiters in that moment - talk about a game of inches - that kick hitting Hollands, Hollands kick perfect to Doc, Melb player just failing to spoil, Acres timing his run at the ball, not to mention his kick at goal!

Would be amazing in slow motion.
Slow motion to the Titanic theme

Watched the game at the Paddington Ale House, unbelievable result, even had some Eagles supporters wanting us to win, bloody hell never thought I'd see that happen, even a totally befuddled group of Japanese tourists got in on it and one of them is taking a Blues scarf back to Osaka, what's the bet the Melbourne players are absolutely spewing today.

Can we talk about that Weitering kick inboard to Hollands?

We had to roll the dice and he executed a 40m bullet pass to PERFECTION, without thinking.

Huge moment. Huge player.
Weitering proving to be the best big game/finals player in the team.

Other that the obvious hit on Cripps there was also stuff like this:

Wonder how many weeks Pickett is going to get going around belting blokes. Should be two charges of striking and a charge/high bump. You'd expect him to miss the first month at least. Haven't seen this sort of stuff from a player on an AFL field for a while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cerra was a quiet achiever last night just no fuss and very calm under pressure .
TDK has changed his trajectory from a steady climb to a space launch the way he is going he will win us games by himself in future ..

Ive been a firm believer that TDK is the ruckman we've been waiting for, that mobile, marking, goal kicking ruckman that we just havent been able to develop while everyone else was getting Gawn, Naitanui and the like

Cracking game, well done Baggers

Think you guys will give the Lions a run for their money up there.

How farkin amazing would it be to have the two Juggernauts in the big dance.

Have a great weekend

from my Delorean

Strong post to username correlation.

Yeah mate, I have finished. Watched the last 2 mins a couple of times. Looked at the player stats and checking out BF for a bit. Hope to watch the replay later today after I get some shut-eye.

We live to fight another day, so happy for Doc and Vossy. How about Blacres and Dutchy. So f------ happy that I decided to follow this great club when I was just five years old. Even though my old man loved the pies. Suppose I did not have a lot of time for him back then.
I was wondering how you were going .....:thumbsu:

at about 22 minutes, enjoy.

The other calls are pretty good too!

That is the greatest thing I’ve ever seen.

I feel 3AW with Huddo or maybe Whatley where the best of the standard call.

My all time favourite that I will watch forever is the Dee’s radio.

Disappointed they didn’t let that run a bit longer though. They just played it on crunch time. Tom Morris at the end Blues win by 2 points. You can taste those salty tears through the sound.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2023 Semi Final Blues win a thriller!

Back