List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread II - Goldy&Bucket➡️✅/'24 EoFR & #44➡️Stephens&#25✅/#21&#25➡️Fisher&#17✅/'24 EoFR➡️#18✅

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Shinboners!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies for the intrusion.

Does anyone else think that the last couple days of back and forth about pick 1 value has been played out in public deliberately?

If the deal is done, both clubs will be able to point out how they got more or gave less than the other wanted.

I suspect the deal is mostly done, and both sets of fans will be disappointed.

I heard a caller on SEN this morning who suggested that maybe the Eagles do not intend to draft Reid, but Curtin instead, and are simply pushing hard to offload Pick 1 to any club who will provide them with two (or more) very good picks in the top few picks of the draft. It makes sense in a major rebuilding year when they need to get as many good picks as they can.

Any thoughts anyone?

The fisher trade is a bit of a tricky one.

I recon he is worth a pick between 30 and 35.

Carlton are lacking capital to help this deal.

Fisher & 17

for PP & 25

Values him at pick 32 on the points table if PP is Pick 20.

Not sure I'd do it though, it's overs for him. But when you factor in us having to trade these, they lose value a bit.

Apologies for the intrusion.

Does anyone else think that the last couple days of back and forth about pick 1 value has been played out in public deliberately?

If the deal is done, both clubs will be able to point out how they got more or gave less than the other wanted.

I suspect the deal is mostly done, and both sets of fans will be disappointed.
How to know when it's a fair deal? When both sets of fans are disappointed.

BRADY: “Future second rounder + Kayne Turner for pick 1 and a future 2nd, deal?“ * spits on hand and offers it*
WEST COAST LIST MANAGER: Are you crazy?
BRADY: * grabs WC List Managers hand and tries to shake it*
WEST COAST LIST MANAGER: Brady, you’re making me uncomfortable, I need to go…
BRADY: Let’s keep in touch! * makes ‘call me’ hand gesture*

I heard a caller on SEN this morning who suggested that maybe the Eagles do not intend to draft Reid, but Curtin instead, and are simply pushing hard to offload Pick 1 to any club who will provide them with two (or more) very good picks in the top few picks of the draft. It makes sense in a major rebuilding year when they need to get as many good picks as they can.

Any thoughts anyone?
Yeah I think we said this like 4 weeks ago. But you might have missed it because of the flock of WC posters losing their shit at the idea of that and rebutting every suggestion other than they’re taking Reid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Station St, Fairfield. But I’m guessing there’s probably a heap of shops making the same claim.
One of our competitors used to make the claim on their website that they had ‘the best piano workshop in the universe’. That claim was as accurate as saying that CCJ, Keenan Reynolds and David Calthorpe are the best 3 signings in the modern age.
David Bourke and John Mossop like this.

Any thoughts anyone?
Would be a mid before a key back, think its McKercher

BRADY: “Future second rounder + Kayne Turner for pick 1 and a future 2nd, deal?“ * spits on hand and offers it*
WEST COAST LIST MANAGER: Are you crazy?
BRADY: * grabs WC List Managers hand and tries to shake it*
WEST COAST LIST MANAGER: Brady, you’re making me uncomfortable, I need to go…
BRADY: Let’s keep in touch! * makes ‘call me’ hand gesture*

Wardlaw and Sheezle: Mr Rawlings, that story isn’t suitable for children.
Brady: Really? I keep my pants on in this version

Fisher & 17

for PP & 25

Not sure I'd do it though, it's overs for him. But when you factor in us having to trade these, they lose value a bit.
I know it's that time of year when we over-rate our own players, and under-rate the opposition, but Zac Fisher is a very modestly talented player who racks up clangers and turnovers. Pick 32 is way overs ...

Sounds like they've given up on pick 1.

Hawk see stars at top of draft pool​

By Roy Ward​

There has been plenty of talk about Hawthorn potentially trading the fourth pick in the AFL draft, but Hawks football manager Rob McCartney says they could still land a top player with the pick.

McCartney said the Hawks were confident there were “five to six” standout players at the top of the draft.

“It’s around picking the best talent,” McCartney told SEN 1116 on Wednesday.

“We’re really comfortable that there’s five or six really, highly talented players at the top end and then there’s another step to the next group.

“Whether it’s a small forward or a key defender or key back or a midfielder – we think that high-end talent is something that we definitely want to get into our group, and it doesn’t really matter what position that is.”

Fisher & 17 & 69

for PP & 25

Pick 69 (giggty) also?

TBF a little steep but that seems right for both, Carl have it in their heads that he's worth more due to contract but they can use that PP for one of the Camporales next year

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back