List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread II - Goldy&Bucket➡️✅/'24 EoFR & #44➡️Stephens&#25✅/#21&#25➡️Fisher&#17✅/'24 EoFR➡️#18✅

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Shinboners!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Twoomey saying Essendon want to trade up for Duursma.

Even with the Gresham compo 8 & 13 isn't enough. 8 (which becomes 12) & a F1 isn't enough either imo.

8 (12), 13 (18) & F1. doesn't even look great on paper after bids.
I would flat out refuse to deal with *. "Maybe come back to us on draft night, good luck with it", would be my answer

Nothing of note. Can't recall any soft tissue injuries.

Clarko talks about "training age" and if he's done four or five uninterrupted preseasons, we're likely looking at him and thinking the work has been done by a top end side so its about fitti ng him in to what we want.

When we could just keep 2 and 3 and use 15, 20, and the Future picks to try and get a top 10 pick?
The media is positioning this that only West Coast and the Suns need to get better draft hands and that North should just know its place and accommodate all these requests. Like were some side bitch.

Even campaigner Kornes this morning was saying North should have traded pick 1 2021 and our 2nd rounder to Adelaide and get the 3 firsts back. Where's the value in that?
That happens we don't end up with Sheezel and Wardlaw. Selective memories.

Not to mention Mark Dumbcampaigner from the West Australian saying there's no way Curtin would want to go to a small Melbourne club when he can be playing in front of 50,000 eagles supporters every second week within 3 years. Amazing sell Mark you dickhead. I'm sure Logue and Zurhaar find it okay.

The media seems to think two things. Eagles should be trading pick 1 and North should be accommodating teams to trade for pick 1.

I have an even better idea, both Eagles and North go to the draft and take the best kids available.

Doesn't sell papers or generate clicks

Yep which is why we just need to ignore the background noise.
If North and Eagles deal they don't require a third team.

I would assume we trade out of 3 aswell. Move back to giants pick and get Sully, Caddy or Saunders aswell as later pick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deals I'd rather do.

Pick 41 -> Stephens
Pick 53 -> Fisher

2 x PPs -> Pick 10
I wonder if the Lions would be interested in trading one of the future picks for their 1st pick this year?

They need points for the new Ashcroft next year and then we can either use it or trade up.

Bad luck. It's our pick. If they don't like it, keep pick 1. I'm not interested in appeasing anyone.
Yes, but presumably we would only be trading with them because we want pick 1. They would be far more likely to do it for pick 2 than pick 3. If we do it they know who we want with 1, and they get their man with 2. If they trade 1 for 3 we could take both of their priorities and they end up looking silly.

Twoomey saying Essendon want to trade up for Duursma.

They need to get ahead of Hawthorn, which is our picks.

Even with the Gresham compo 8 & 13 isn't enough. 8 (which becomes 12) & a F1 isn't enough either imo.

8 (12), 13 (18) & F1. doesn't even look great on paper after bids.

Things are about to get interesting, you can probably understand Brady's smile if there's clubs coming for Duursma and Watson.

Funny thing here is it would then be in their interest to ensure McKay compo is 3 in attempt to trade for it.

Same as what they are doing with the Saints.

Marc McGowan back working for the Age.

Seems to think Dogs for Pick 4 is a lock.

North for Pick 10 once received by GC (Picks 14 & 19).

Then 2 & 10 for 1.

View attachment 1823748
My maths aren’t great but this looks like 14,19 & 2 for 1
So we burn 2 top 20 picks to move up one spot
This is completely insane.
Let’s be realistic
Reid needs to be the new Wayne Carey for this to make any sense
3 first round picks for one player.
He ain’t a KPF as some have suggested. He is 185cm. He’s a big mid. A big mid with average speed and no tank to speak of.
His ability to push around opponents is working because he’s pushing around school kids.
Taking a deal like this costs us McKercher
He isn’t as big as Harley but in all other respects, he is the hamburger with the lot.
Tough, fast and classy. He also has a tank befitting a mid
Park him on a HBF and he will be ready to rock n roll immediately.
Best thing about him is we don’t need to trade out of our powerful draft position to get him

Yes, but presumably we would only be trading with them because we want pick 1. They would be far more likely to do it for pick 2 than pick 3. If we do it they know who we want with 1, and they get their man with 2. If they trade 1 for 3 we could take both of their priorities and they end up looking silly.

So let them come to us for the pick 1 trade.

WC - Hey guys. You interested in having the #1 pick?

NM - Not really. What are you suggesting? I guess we could possibly send pick 3 your way if the deal is even for both.

Who would take two priority picks over a pick 10? Wont happen.

Massive unders for Fisher too.

Gold Coast would. They'll get 10 off WB. They'll just lose it with Walter, Read & Rogers bids so it's in their best interest to trade it.

They'll need points next year as well because they have another two guns coming through their academy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back