Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a game for us to play:

Name players that have kicked around in the magoos for 2-3 years that have become great players for us in the last 20 years.

I’ll go first - Suckling - because he had a weapon of a left foot.

Usually, this is enough time to make a call on a player.

Was the 20 year limit a way to eliminate Michael Tuck from nominations? He played about 50 games in the twos.

Name players that have kicked around in the magoos for 2-3 years that have become great players for us in the last 20 years.

Luke Breust is the obvious one.

Josh Kennedy didn't make it for us, but he was in the Reserves for a couple of years before breaking out for the Swans post-trade.

Brad Sewell was in and out of the team a lot during his first couple of seasons. As were Rick Ladson and Michael Osborne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let’s play another game please! Let’s move this game to its own thread so we can get back on topic on this thread … Trades.

* easy to change the direction of a thread I know, can we please try and keep this one close to topic as possible.

Was the 20 year limit a way to eliminate Michael Tuck from nominations? He played about 50 games in the twos.
If I remember correctly, pretty much every player back then at the Hawks spent 2 years in the reserves. I’ve heard Dermott & other ex players mention that. Obviously excludes special recruits.

Last year after refreshing my phone every 5 minutes to see if we landed Bowes, I vowed to never again get sucked into the AFL trade and FA rumour vortex and here I am doing the same thing for McKay this year

Who the * is david

Love that his handle is AFLNow but his profile name and profile picture is about himself. It's bewildering that some people think reposting stuff they've read on Bigfooty is going to get them famous on Twitter/X.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back