Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely sleepy Mark will be all over Ginni?

When we register out interest...

season 5 richard GIF

"1 first rounder please"

Jack Ginnivan out the door wont get a game now.

Would love us to have a cheeky crack at him. He would be a great pick up for us.

EDIT: Saw someone say we'd need a first round pick and no way he's that much. 2nd or 3rd. If 2nd, would be maybe some pick swaps too. He's a small forward & been in and out of the team.

Essendon going all in on the C+ players

Cooked Goldy, Cooked Gresham, McKay, Duursma 🤣😂:laughv1:

Goldy is just odd. Going hard for a 36 year old ruckman is what you do if the cupboard is bare and you are on the cusp of a flag and need a body.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clubs can go **** themselves honestly.
Chol is worth just as much as Kosi. Contracted yes, but on reasonable money playing mostly seconds. So alright maybe Kosi only gets you a third - but that's not enough for Chol?
Ditto Massimo & Brockman. Brocky should have 2x the value but we're looking at equivalent value - and if Dodo gets his way we'd be paying more.

In fairness if MM was doing the same thing we'd be calling him the best in the business

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

I don't think so. If MM had just signed Goldy I would be questioning his sanity.

In fairness if MM was doing the same thing we'd be calling him the best in the business

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk
I refuse to believe that.
Free agents are free hits - but not when you're mid-table and you suddenly squeeze your cap on middle of the road players.

Clubs can go * themselves honestly.
Chol is worth just as much as Kosi. Contracted yes, but on reasonable money playing mostly seconds. So alright maybe Kosi only gets you a third - but that's not enough for Chol?
Ditto Massimo & Brockman. Brocky should have 2x the value but we're looking at equivalent value - and if Dodo gets his way we'd be paying more.
Chol and Kosi are really so similarly placed in terms of market value - should be a simple three way trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back