Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who’s our back up key forward if we trade Sticks Ryan - even with Chol on board the cupboard is bare if there’s an injury

Assuming we get Gunston & Chol.

Lewis
Chol > Ryan
Gunston > Greene.
DGB + Ramsden developing.
Dear as F/S.
Could even include Meek although I don't think he will ever play forward properly.

I think that's fine depth.

8 years in the afl system compared to three months makes a huge difference. He has clearly never been involved in a really high level environment

Podsiasdly Ryan ain't. Pods had the benefit of a very deep and experienced team around him as well.

Smith will be a Hawk by the end of today. They are keeping this quiet until 7.30.
I say go big or go home.

I honestly think there will be a shock trade tonight that no one is talking about.

I don't think any of the trades remaining are edge of your seat stuff to keep viewers interested.

You stated pick 40, so I presume you were putting that forward as a potential trade, not f40. I'd prefer we had a few more points to match bids up to 15 at least.
Pretty sure we have more than enough points now, unless we trade the dogs second, which I haven’t heard anything about yet

Smith will be a Hawk by the end of today. They are keeping this quiet until 7.30.
I say go big or go home.

I honestly think there will be a shock trade tonight that no one is talking about.

I don't think any of the trades remaining are edge of your seat stuff to keep viewers interested.
Is this a guess or a statement

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We gain three forwards Chol, Gunston & Ginnivan, lose Ryan. That’s a win in my opinion. Ryan is still an unknown.

On the flip side, Grainger-Barras will be given plenty of games next year as the third tall forward.

The plan of attack this off-season was always going to be centred around improving our scorings options. The club has already identified that.

HF: Moore, Chol, Gunston

F: Breust, Lewis, Ginnivan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back