Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a suspicion North may be offering Geelong 15 and 17 for 8.
I wonder if 2, 8, 18 and change gets Harley done.
Agree that's where it's headed. Basically throw all of their AFL gifts at Reid and the very average Stephens and Fisher. A disgrace of a club but actually pleased to see them piss this away like junkies.

This is a RORT! Absolute incompetence by the AFL . Now, the beggars are just throwing all sorts of picks wherever they want and IT DOES have a flow on effect! Lunacy. I'd be embarrassed as a club taking the field with so many high draft picks to only get reamed at football every week. Our pick three plus future pick would've pretty much got it close to done with maybe a second rounder for pick one. Now, the optics of it has pushed us way behind beggars! I'd still go hard if I were Hawks, we were determined 3-4 days a go, let's finish off what we came for,, get HARLEY where he belongs, as the heir to the LH throne.

Last edited:
Beggars throwing the gifts away on bog ordinary players like Stephens and Fisher. Will package up remaining gifts for Reid and then ask the AFL for more gifts next year as they don't have enough good players.
The rest of the AFL clubs and supporters should bloody ralley the AFL if they come for hand outs for an3rd year running!

Clarko has the AFL running scared!

Goldcoast will have to trade more players out, They have more draft picks than available list spots entering the draft.

As for North don't even get me started 5 picks inside 20 this year. To go with 3&4 last year. Pick 1 2021, #3 in 2020.
All future hand outs should be removed immediately making a mockery of the system.

* updated Concessionroos list *

R1 - 2) ?????
R1 - 3) ?????
R1 - 3) Phillips
R1 - 3) Sheezel
R1 - 4) Wardlaw
R1 - 4) LDU
R1 - 5) Stephens
R1 - 6) Stephenson
R1 - 8) McDonald
R1 - 8) Logue
R1 - 8) Thomas
R1 - 11) Bonar
R1 - 12) Simpkin
R1 - 13) Powell
R1 - 15) ?????
R1 - 17) ?????
R1 - 18) ?????

R2 - 20) CCJ
R2 - 22) Goater
R2 - 27) Fisher
R2 - 27) Tucker
R2 - 26) George
R2 - 31) Comben
R2 - 34) Mahoney
R2 - 34) Shiels
R2 - 35) Curtis
R2 - 36) Lazzaro
R2 - 38) Bergman

This is a RORT! Absolute incompetence by the AFL . Now, the beggars are just throwing all sorts of picks wherever they want and IT DOES have a flow on effect! Lunacy. I'd be embarrassed as a club taking the field with so many high draft picks to only get reamed at football every week. Our pick three plus future pick would've pretty much got it close to done with maybe a second rounder for pick one. Now, the optics of it has pushed us way behind beggars! I'd still go hard if I were Hawks, we were determined 3-4 days a go, let's finish off what we came for,, get HARLEY where he belongs as their heir to the LH throne.
They should be done for draft tampering and excluded from the draft for 3 years.
Imagine 3 years of a non compromised draft. The AFL and integrity are like oil and water

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the end of the day I won't be upset if we just take our first to the draft and bring in Duursma/Watson and McCabe.

What I don't like is the club coming out and saying they will be aggressive and then not pull off any deals. Just keep it in house.

I think that's what we will be doing.

We did say we'd be aggressive in the free agency space didn't we? Everybody pretty much signed up and then we went hard at McKay. There wasn't much left.

The lack of interest in Greshem considering Wingards injury annoys me. Nothing we can do about it now though.

I'm pretty much certain at this point that we'll end with pick 4, McCabe, another kid, Dear or Tew, Chol and D'Ambrosio.

Nothing to make a real difference to our side next year in an immediate fashion, but we have the luxury of the youngest list in the comp with another pre-season under their belt. The improvement will come from within.

At the end of the day I won't be upset if we just take our first to the draft and bring in Duursma/Watson and McCabe.

What I don't like is the club coming out and saying they will be aggressive and then not pull off any deals. Just keep it in house.
Early days - still a bit to play out
Let’s judge them after tROOde week is complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back