List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Courtesy of Lore

Last edited by a moderator:
We need 2nd and 3rd picks for Henry, Dow and possibly Shiel, but I wonder what we could do to get pick 10 from the Gold Coast now.

Assuming we get pick 20 for Gresham - could we package that up with some later picks for 10? Getting rid of that pick would be a good strategy to take it off the table for Freo.
Carlton list manager mentioned a Future pick on Trade Radio
Which makes sense for them if this is a weak draft with up to just 50 or so picks

Doedee just got Adelaide Band 2.

All FA compo has been inflated thus far (possible to ensure Mckay gets Norf their pick 2 charity)
The AFL in their great wisdom should have a clear structure in what compensation the club losing a free agent player will receive.. Making it up as you go along is not the basis of a professional sporting organisation...

Just quietly Essendon seem to have spent a lot of money on not much. I know not handing over picks gets people really excited but surely you want the right players and they have to be able to stay fit.
The equivalent of Dodoro popping down to Aldi to do a grocery shop and coming home with a solar panel for a tent and a tuba.

Tom Morris saying Dow could be done for a future 4th. Absolute steal if that's the case. Basically getting him for free considering the 4th likely wouldn't be used to select a player

They have 2 Camporeales that are guns that need points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I must be watching the wrong noble, the guy I’m watching got dropped and looks like a vfl player. A fit Paton and stocker are Brownlow medalist compared to him imo.
Granted, Paton may play a more pure stopper role, but Noble smashes him in every area. He's decent at rebound 50's, averages around 20 touches and 400 odd meters gained. Pretty unlucky to be dropped for the finals imo

Those boys signed. Only 1 year deals is pretty rough. Certainly make or break for all of them next year. Perhaps jimmy is at the point where he'll only get 1 year from now on. And Zac is obviously injury dependent so can't complain.

Gresh gone. Coff gone.

Who's that leave unsigned? Hunter?

DMac?

isnt he owed a million next year and wants a 2 year deal to move?

GWS said that they'd let him walk if someone wanted him for contract terms. There was never a pick attached

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back