List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Courtesy of Lore

Last edited by a moderator:
Those boys signed. Only 1 year deals is pretty rough. Certainly make or break for all of them next year. Perhaps jimmy is at the point where he'll only get 1 year from now on. And Zac is obviously injury dependent so can't complain.

Gresh gone. Coff gone.

Who's that leave unsigned? Hunter?

Dmac

Announced on Trade Radio Just then that Hunter Clark is staying, as well as Campbell

End of first won't be matched I would imagine, No chance we get pick 8 or a future first for Gresh so no point in matching.
Ends up about pick 25 after bids so about what he's worth
Where does pick 8 come into it? The most it can be is after our first pick which is pick 13.

Where does pick 8 come into it? The most it can be is after our first pick which is pick 13.
It was about if we would match a Band 2 bid. The only picks that the Dons have that are better than end of first round are pick 8 or their future first which will be off limits hence why we are unlikely to match at band 2.

We need 2nd and 3rd picks for Henry, Dow and possibly Shiel, but I wonder what we could do to get pick 10 from the Gold Coast now.

Assuming we get pick 20 for Gresham - could we package that up with some later picks for 10? Getting rid of that pick would be a good strategy to take it off the table for Freo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No-one wanted Billings in the last trade period. Why the heck did we give him 500k a year???
500k is barely above average wage. He has been an underperforming above average player so that makes sense.

I think people have a wierd skew on salaries on here, the only players on anything below 300K are first/2nd year players and genuine fringe players.

Brandon Ellis $600K second round.
Tomlinson $500K end of second round.
Atkins $400K end of second round.
Daniher $830K first round
Corr $550k second round
Zac Williams $830K first round
Amon $650K second round.
Lycett (2018) $650K end of first round.

The way i see it , $650 is right on the border of second / end of first depending on details.

I was hoping Gresh would get $700K , but i kind of doubt it.
1st round compo is pie in the sky.

Brandon Ellis $600K second round.
Tomlinson $500K end of second round.
Atkins $400K end of second round.
Daniher $830K first round
Corr $550k second round
Zac Williams $830K first round
Amon $650K second round.
Lycett (2018) $650K end of first round.

The way i see it , $650 is right on the border of second / end of first depending on details.

I was hoping Gresh would get $700K , but i kind of doubt it.
1st round compo is pie in the sky.
All of those deals are not reflective on the current landscape though.

Flynn and Jordan just got their clubs second round picks.

Doedee just got end of first and he has an acl injury

And if he knows the deal, we know the deal including likely compo.

And since he has now nominated the Dons, then we aren't going to match.
It doesn't work that way with FA's

Players nominate their destination and it's announced when their 'new club' lodges the FA paperwork.

Their existing club then has the opportunity to match.

Then it's a matter of deciding whether to match the offer or not (usually when we learn of the compo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back