List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Courtesy of Lore

Last edited by a moderator:
Who's doing the pushing now 😎😎
Oh mate….

You had to edit my post to make your tiny doodle feel better about getting pushed around by the big dick Essendon mod.

Feel Better Cheer Up GIF

Christian Petracca doesn't make his bed in the morning, so St Kilda just got the mattress.

Clayton Oliver made his bed and now the Melbourne FC is bedding down and saying well Oli, you gonna have to sleep in it.

The moral of this story is that ... yeah, nah, I got nothing.

I'll let myself out.

Last edited:
Question - does an end of round Priority Pick come before or after an end of round Free Agent compo pick?
Depends on the club - so in our case definitely the former 🙄

Clarry signed his monster deal last year, so whatever has happened could only have occurred over a this season or else they wouldn’t have signed him up for 7 years. I thinks he’ll go on to play another 5 years just as good as his last 5.
If the Dees are after Harley Reid in this deal I doubt he Saints are in play. If he asks to go to Essendon it will be interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clarry got a raging infection from trying to give himself a tattoo & has a $5k-10k a day pokies addiction that he’s in denial about

Bloke is lost AF right now

if thats true about the pokies addiction... bloody hell.

wasn't simon goodwin, his senior coach, investigated by his own club and the AFL over illicit drugs and gambling?

apple... tree... and all that

Victorian clubs are considering whether to make a play for Port Adelaide midfielder Xavier Duursma this coming trade period, reports AFL Media.

Yeah, you're right. It's dumb, short-sighted, selfish, disloyal, and ruthless. Gotta stop trying to cut corners and just draft our own elites.
Cost trade wise
Cost $$ wise
Coat because he is a loose cannon
I'd take degoey 100 times before i took oliver
Gresham will net us an end of 1st round pick compensation

We aim to then trade our 2nd round pick to GWS in return for Haynes (salary dump) & pick 15 (similar to Cats/Jack Bowes trade last)

Essendon cannot play hardball with Shiel as he’s owed $900k-$1mil next yr & that will seriously compromise their cap for 2024. Will literally be traded for a 3rd rd pick

And yes, we have the cap space for this

We would then have picks 12, 15 & 19 which we can do plenty with
Just roles (😎) in and goes farking bang!!
The saying is for all intents and purposes

Have you been reading this fred?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back