List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Courtesy of Lore

Last edited by a moderator:
Snaffle up Oliver for a 2nd rounder and a bang on Pad Thai, then get him to go to a counsellor and sit down for a chat with Fev to take him through what he’ll end up doing if he doesn’t cut the crap.

Bloke gambled away a small fortune and luckily has a gig as a media personality now after footy, not guaranteed by any means for Clarence.

If it’s the gambling more concerning than the nose beers then I think we take him on if possible. If he’s deep into the marching powder or worse that suggests self medicating for bigger issues behind closed doors so may be a bit of a flakey option (sorry to say).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clarry, Higgins and gambling, it's all happening in the last 10 mins.

Just to tie it all into a nice bow, Hig loves a punt at the tab at caulfield racecourse. Is there most off days

This one of you guys?
(Didnt know where to post it.)
😍

View attachment 1822101

I read that they have vague steering and overly soft suspension, which are a couple of things i'm not so keen on.
( Especially the suspension goes soft over time anyway and you end up wallowing around all the corners ).

That rear qtr panel looks hideous

Yeah, kinda looks like they were planning on something like Toyota Koba, but chickened out and went halfway.
If they make a million cars a year an italian penned design wouldn't be overly expensive.

Lol i just checked, and they already have one designed by Pininfarina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back