List Mgmt. 2024 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

We need the Crows to sell their pick to Melbourne for Oliver.

Can see Draper possibly being there at 8 if we can get a pick that lands there.

If that doesn't happen Hotton and do something that gets us a pick around Dodson.

Maybe we try a buy a pick with next years 1st if we possibly have a spare first at the end of trade?

If we get a top 10 pick and keep it we will get a quality player. Clubs aren't too worried about drafting South Australians, so even if the crows did trade the pick, Draper will probably go before our pick anyway.

At least we have no problems with drafting players from anywhere in the country.

We need the Crows to sell their pick to Melbourne for Oliver.

Can see Draper possibly being there at 8 if we can get a pick that lands there.

If that doesn't happen Hotton and do something that gets us a pick around Dodson.

Maybe we try a buy a pick with next years 1st if we possibly have a spare first at the end of trade?
I can see North or West Coast bidding on Welsh, THAT would make my year!

A promising underage Forward, think he would compliment Allen and Larkey well. Played the whole year in the Seniors when many of his peers were playing against 16-18 year olds. Played in a poor SA Team. Watch this space.

A promising underage Forward, think he would compliment Allen and Larkey well. Played the whole year in the Seniors when many of his peers were playing against 16-18 year olds. Played in a poor SA Team. Watch this space.

Kicked 5 goals in the last sanfl Showdown too.

North aren't after mids.

That's not beyond the realms of possibly.
I like Welsh it's a shame the Crows have dibs.

I do we somehow get a top ten pick this year,my choice would be Bo Allan
Tall, powerful, top end speed, wins contested ball, has footy courage, can impact the scoreboard and is a long kicking left footer.
My counter to that would be Murphy Reid, best hands in the business, great kick that hits targets, will be able to play anywhere across the ground but can see him being the next Houston. Idolizes Pendles, which can clearly be seen in his game.

He did say today on 5AA that he is 😂

But I'm not believing that either. He says that because no one as it stands wants to give away 2 1st rounders. If another club come knocking with 2 1sts he'll still come
Now he has 2 x AA's on his CV the stakes have gone up up up!

It's now 2 x top ten picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Storming into next Sunday’s SANFL U18 title-decider against Central District from fourth spot, the Eagles had SA U18 trio Jett Hasting (29 disposals, five clearances), Rome Burgoyne (27 disposals) and captain Harry Dodd (28 disposals) find plenty of the Sherrin.

Seen a kid for the Rebels in TAC cup last week. Oliver Hannaford not high up in draft talk. But this kid looks the prototype of the hard running high half forward. Never gives up, opposition panic when his around and likes a goal.
This kid is on a tear, will be bolting up the draft boards. Yet another BOG performance, this time 6 goals in a tight finals win. Wasn’t even his goals that first pricked my eyes it was his defensive efforts and team first play.

Alix Tauru is one I want. This kids draft profile is so similar to Josh Weddle’s. The versatility he brings to Hawthorn to play just about anywhere on the field.
Tracking nicely in best players 5 of last 6 games. Lightning quick athletic swing man.

There's a Sydney Academy prospect I really like, but no one seems to care about him, named Joel Cochran.

He's 195cm I think, so technically a key defender size - but I see him more as a quick burst rebounding type. Be interesting to see what happens with him, whether Sydney only want him if he gets through to the rookie list or whatever.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back