No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

But SM would rather have us bored to death by having Taylor Shite perform

Not a tag, but mentioned me.

Sorry I missed it in all your multi-posting.

Maybe you shouldn’t target people like you did with me? But we all know you MUST win :)

There was no 'targeting'. I had a general discussion with multiple posters. In fact my first response on the topic was to the original suggestion Perry was a good choice.

You and I actually agree that she's a poor choice, but you became quite blinded to pushing your metal suggestions that you seemed to lose sight of that. There was no 'must win' considering we were coming at the same point from different sides.

There was no 'targeting'. I had a general discussion with multiple posters. In fact my first response on the topic was to the original suggestion Perry was a good choice.

You and I actually agree that she's a poor choice, but you became quite blinded to pushing your metal suggestions that you seemed to lose sight of that. There was no 'must win' considering we were coming at the same point from different sides.
Actually no I didn’t. I have read numerous times that people say there’s no local talent when there is in fact local talent from outside Australian Idol from which you ignored. And you call me strange?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually no I didn’t. I have read numerous times that people say there’s no local talent when there is in fact local talent from outside Australian Idol from which you ignored. And you called me strange?

I didn't ignore anything, I think you've entirely missed the point of the conversation but you seem intent on 'winning'.. sound familiar?

I'll leave you to it. Next time you want to discuss acts, there's really no need to mention me, tag or no tag. It comes across as a bit obsessed. You seem to want to engage me but without giving me a right of reply.

I didn't ignore anything, I think you've entirely missed the point of the conversation but you seem intent on 'winning'.. sound familiar?

I'll leave you to it. Next time you want to discuss acts, there's really no need to mention me, tag or no tag. It comes across as a bit obsessed. You seem to want to engage me but without giving me a right of reply.
See what I mean? You’re missing the point I’m trying to say sigh

When I say talent it’s not restricted to metal or punk FFS

Paris Olympics gets Gojira (local band that’s world known) vs the AFL who gets Katy Perry for the Grand Final (international crap) and people wonder why I live like a hermit. Shakes head @ the AFL.
Here’s the original post. Did I tag you or quote anyone? I didn’t target anyone, this was you calling me a “poor judge”.

I know I said I'd leave you to it, but because you seem desperate for a resolution (after another 5 posts in a row).

My first interaction in the conversation was in reply to BloodySwan. I then suggested Charli XCX, again in reply to someone who wasn't you. You then responded to me with this:

I have no idea who that is…

Which began our interaction.

So rather than playing the holier than thou as if I was the one that engaged and began arguing with you, please read back and remind yourself on where our interaction began, and who began it.

My initial response to the above wasn't even argumentative, but instead gave you an idea of who she was.

Now for a third time, it's probably a good idea to leave this conversation here, the mods will likely be through soon to clean this up, and I've asked a number of times for you to stop addressing posts to me if this is how you're going to respond. I'm sure others are sick of it.

I always chuckle at people who try to use the 'I've never heard of them' as a badge of honour as if it means anything other than they don't have their finger on the pulse of popular culture. Which isn't necessarily a good or bad thing, but just feels like it makes them a poor judge for what the public might be interested in watching at the GF!
And seriously, since when I wear this shit as a badge of honour? I clearly haven’t heard of the artists you’ve mentioned until you mentioned KFC.

Kiss have 4.6mil views on youtube for the afl gf performance...wow
Not too shabby for a non-pop artist. Not a big fan of them but they were pretty good last year.

The better performers on GF day were Robbie Williams and Lionel Ritchie.

Less said about Meatloaf the better 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back