AFL Grand Final 2024 AFL Grand Final - Sydney Swans vs Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Every time Sydney play in a gf it's "bloods, bloods, bloods" outside of gf day it's a passing remark

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

What the **** does some loser Melbourne team that folded 40+ years ago have to do with the current day swans, who doesn't have a single player born within 10 years of souf Melbourne ceasing to exist?

If their bloods culture was so good, maybe they shouldn't have folded? Let's not forget their famous culture was completely invisible for the first decade or so, where Sydney were the laughing stock of the comp and got flogged every week. Victorians are so cringe

Good luck Sydney, deserving favourites, but TBH I don’t really have any issues with Brisbane either. They’ve done it the hard way, would that I could say the same about my own }#%^ing serially under-achieving self-overrating talent-wasting club. Sydney win the HO and clearances in O’s absence and that may be enough even for maligned whipping boy Joel Amartey to get them over the line. But Brisbane have weapons at the other end if they get to run the ball from turnover. Biggest gripe with a Brisbane win as Esky pointed out earlier is a Fagan flag feeds the “stability at any cost” zombies, and that’s really our problem, not Brisbane’s.

Still really fuming over the manner of our finals exitS, it’s an accumulation of anger now after so many. Far worse than 01-03 felt. Yet to decide how best to get actual feedback to the #%^*ing dinosaurs “running” our show.

F#%^ it, just give me a great game as a distraction and as a reminder of how critically we are off the level required.

Ah the "Warren Tredrea" people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the **** does some loser Melbourne team that folded 40+ years ago have to do with the current day swans, who doesn't have a single player born within 10 years of souf Melbourne ceasing to exist?

If their bloods culture was so good, maybe they shouldn't have folded? Let's not forget their famous culture was completely invisible for the first decade or so, where Sydney were the laughing stock of the comp and got flogged every week. Victorians are so cringe
The bloods culture has lost their last 3 Grand Finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Grand Final 2024 AFL Grand Final - Sydney Swans vs Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back