AFL Grand Final 2024 AFL Grand Final - Sydney Swans vs Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

WTF are you doing on this forum?

Why is Hinkley still coach of Port Adelaide. There are many great mysteries in life that have no logical answers.

Love it. No doubt would have wanted to be on the field but he seems like the ultimate mate and club man that is happy for everyone.
Impressed by the Lion's leaders' acceptance speeches.
Humble and respectful.

Who would have thought that you CAN be gracious in victory?

Was expecting victory jigs, open arms salutes to the crowd suggesting "how good am I", and aeroplane impersonations 🙄🤢

I just wondering that should we get a player from crowies ? This seems a surest way to win a premeirship . Lever , Dangerfield and now Charlie all got premiership for their selected club .

Until next year,
season 7 GIF

Brisbane would have beaten us by a lot more than they beat you.

In reality we both screwed over GWS and the Hoks who might have had more of a chance.
I doubt that. We are masters of shitting the bed in Grand Finals. Not a chance in hell you lot would've lost be 10 goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane got Trent Cotchin up there to get them from “nearly there” to “there” and look what happened today.

When will you ever see our club doing anything like that?

Brisbane got Trent Cotchin up there to get them from “nearly there” to “there” and look what happened today.

When will you ever see our club doing anything like that?
No one would come to us. Why would they and Ken would NEVER say he needs someone to help us get ‘there’.

Listening to CD the other day - we are already there

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Grand Final 2024 AFL Grand Final - Sydney Swans vs Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back