Autopsy 2024 AFL Season Round 17 vs Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

How was the Great Wall of Wilkie. 14 marks, 26 touches and 129 AF points. Big game from Steele too. He was back to the leader we expect. Phillipou has arrived. Second best player on the ground and clean, smart and consistent.

1 minute left, Swans have a chance to rebound and they switch it, Sinclair comes tearing in wins the contested possession between Heeney and Warner, starts to get tackled by both, manages to get a boot on it and kicks it to Marshall's advantage. He's still underrated, he is our clutch player now, he's what Lenny and Roo were, he's what Steele was for us for a few years there. Champion stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Phenomenal win. They looked like they were going to run right over the top of us. Actually, they were running over the top of us. Amazing. Wonder what the di** head critics will say this week? Not much probably.

Last edited:
Matteus Philippou with one of the biggest responses I can remember.

Couldn't get a hand on in the weeks leading up to being dropped.

26 Disposals, 5 clearances, 714 meters gained, 1.1, from 68% TOG. ****ing huge! And against a Swans midfield!

7 inside 50s, 10 score involvements. ( Heeney also had 10 score involvements ).

Great win. There is some spirit in this group yet.

When the umpires stepped in for those two howlers to kill our momentum at the end of the 3rd, I thought we were done - wouldn't blame anyone for dropping their heads knowing all your efforts could be for nought just because the umpires are incompetent. What a credit to the team for pushing through.

Need to catch the replay of this as I couldn't watch all of it, but from what I saw it was a good show with an even contribution across the board. Only negative is Windy... Didn't see it but heard he did a hammy, hopefully nothing too serious.

Can thank me, went for a walk at ht. Came back at 3/4 time
Easily the best Pou has played. Looked a top ten draftee. 12 possessions 4 inside 50's and a goal.
What have I said about Shoey since pre season. What a selection @62.

Steele great lead from the front.

What narrative from the idiot AFL client media this week. Kents

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 AFL Season Round 17 vs Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back