Preview 2024 AFL Season, Round 21; St Kilda Saints v Paddle Pop Bears, Marvel Stadium, Sunday 4th August 4;40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
COOPER SHARMAN reminds me slightly of one John Coleman in appearance. More so if he played with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

Did you see Coleman play Baz?

Think Stocker is a good match up for Rayner, who has been in quality form. Can take him in defence and follow him when he goes on ball.

Even without a direct match up I’d be putting a lot of time into McCluggage. Back in the other mids in against Neale/Dunkley and co.

Michito 50th?
Good….cos they have a cult favorite playing his 200th. Apparently, this guy started in 2011, has been dropped 17 times, delisted, relisted, made captain of their VFL yadda, yadda…

Now we played them six weeks ago, but 8 of our starting lineup from that game are goneski!

This should be interesting. They’ve won 8 on the trot.

Which St Kilda will turn up? The mob from last week, or the mob that gone by Footscary by 60 earlier in the. Season?

My guess Stocker goes out for Pou but I’m not really convinced by the Pou “comeback show’ yet. I do note some lovely bits and pieces.

Glad we've come off executing that Essendon game as strategy will be similar this week you'd think.

Stoppages critical, and when we played the Lions at the GABBA we gave up 151 marks. Excited to see how we go!

Garcia too slight and raw to get an opportunity to play on Neale? Would just love to see his application to the task.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is from "In The Mix" on the AFL site. No mention of Pou at all. 🙄

ST KILDA

After back-to-back wins against West Coast and Essendon, St Kilda is settled right now. Arie Schoenmaker found plenty of the ball at Sandringham, finishing with 29 disposals against Essendon's reserves. Olli Hotton and Angus McLennan were both busy as they push for late-season debuts, while Paddy Dow finished with 22 disposals and seven clearances as he looks to force his way back into Ross Lyon's 23. – Josh Gabelich

ST KILDA

After back-to-back wins against West Coast and Essendon, St Kilda is settled right now. Arie Schoenmaker found plenty of the ball at Sandringham, finishing with 29 disposals against Essendon's reserves. Olli Hotton and Angus McLennan were both busy as they push for late-season debuts, while Paddy Dow finished with 22 disposals and seven clearances as he looks to force his way back into Ross Lyon's 23. – Josh Gabelich

Maybe we should ask their coach.

Hardly sounds like Dow is "forcing himself" back in.

ST KILDA

In a weird way I'm kind of okay with it -- don't think anyone deserves to dropped from last week and hopefully will see Hugo come on as sub.

Lions are due for a loss 8 in a row & they didn’t look impressive last week against GC,must keep Andrew’s occupied down back & Zorko not to play on Wilson as he will intimidate him.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Lions are due for a loss 8 in a row & they didn’t look impressive last week against GC,must keep Andrew’s occupied down back & Zorko not to play on Wilson as he will intimidate him.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Was just about to say that Klaatu.

Saw the stat the other day that Brissy had won 8 in a row.

CLICHE ALERT !!!!!!!!

I'm banking on the old saying........."the more games that you win in a row,yr closer to that loss)......and vice versa(sorta different for Norf tho)

If we play to the level of last Sat again.....we'll give it a damn good shake.

That's a pretty damning report. Basically no one was good.

He seemed happy with Paton, Garcia and Hotton, while acknowledging their deficiencies.
He also seemed happy enough with Alison's work while stating it was a bad day for talls.

There were some decent AFL players in the Bummers team.
This was a team with Early picks Tsatis, Hobbs and Weiderman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back