F1 2024 Austrian Grand Prix - Race Weekend Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Max's engine is ****ed. Bad timing for him with only one practice session.
community agree GIF

Because we were asked at the start of the year how we would like the race weekend threads to be run.
And this is how we voted.
I like it as it does keep the 2024 F1 decluttered.

I was referring to how in other similar threads for other sports you automatically follow each new thread, so people like me don't forget that there is a new one for each round

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was referring to how in other similar threads for other sports you automatically follow each new thread, so people like me don't forget that there is a new one for each round
There is a feature for it, I'll use it for the next one

Ricciardo needs all the good results he can get over the next 2 weeks with rumours swirling that Lawson is about to replace him. Again being out qualified by his tm8 hurts a lot.
Don't think the results matter either way. Once perez resigned the need for Danny ric went away.

Sent from my SM-A556E using Tapatalk

Don't think the results matter either way. Once perez resigned the need for Danny ric went away.

Sent from my SM-A556E using Tapatalk
Agreed. The team has always wanted Lawson in the car for 2025, and with Perez re-signed that meant that Tsunoda or Ricciardo had to go. Tsunoda is tied to Honda, who will continue to supply the Red Bull engines in 2025, so it was no surprise when he was re-signed. That leaves Ricciardo without a seat in 2025.

The only question is how quickly they move to put Lawson in the car in 2024? It's likely that this will be Ricciardo's penultimate F1 Grand Prix.

On SM-A5360 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ricciardo needs all the good results he can get over the next 2 weeks with rumours swirling that Lawson is about to replace him. Again being out qualified by his tm8 hurts a lot.
It hurts, but it makes no difference in the grand scheme of things now. Danny's fate has already been decided. Nothing short of a miracle (e.g. 2 consecutive podium finishes) can save him now.

On SM-A5360 using BigFooty.com mobile app

that commentator is absolute dog shit. Don't say a driver is safe (Ricciardo) only for them to get knocked out 30 seconds later.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back