Official Club Stuff 2024 Club Membership Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Swans as at 19th June = 70,740 New Membership record

Great effort by the Swans. A group of us used to go up regularly in the 90's first Blues v Swans games. You could go into any Hungry Jacks and get free tickets and even then there weren't many there.

Tom Harley was saying today that in the last 40 years prior to this one they have had 8 crowds over 40,000. So far this year they have had 4 of their six games get over 40,000.

Congratulations to a well run club who have established themselves in a tough market. They are a textbook case for other expansion teams in non afl territory.

Great effort by the Swans. A group of us used to go up regularly in the 90's first Blues v Swans games. You could go into any Hungry Jacks and get free tickets and even then there weren't many there.

Tom Harley was saying today that in the last 40 years prior to this one they have had 8 crowds over 40,000. So far this year they have had 4 of their six games get over 40,000.

Congratulations to a well run club who have established themselves in a tough market. They are a textbook case for other expansion teams in non afl territory.
It's gone full on crazy this year. And the other 2 games were in excess of 33k I think.

A packed SCG is a hella lot of fun though.

Depends i guess on what a membership is outside of Vic (and Tas) ie $$
If its a token $25 for example i cant see why every WA based North supporter wouldnt just be a member - particularly if that then assisted in getting a seat for any North games in that state.

Is there a list by club of costs of interstate memberships and benefits? Including say SUNS or dockers in Victoria?

For Hawthorn interstate memberships
Gold - $515 which gets 1 reserved seat at match in your state, 11 home games in Melb, guaranteed GF access if they make it
Silver - $285 which gets 1 reserved seat at match in your state, 5 home games in Melb, priority 2 GF access if they make it
GA - $180 which gets 1 reserved seat at match in your state, 5 home games in Melb, no GF access

For Nth Melb interstate memberships
Gold - $359 which gets 1 reserved seat at match in your state, 5 home games in Melb, guaranteed GF access if they make it
Base - $175 which gets 1 reserved seat at match in your state, 5 home games in Melb, no GF access i
Roo supporter - $85 gets you sweet FA besides a scarf or a hat, so no match access

So you’d be unlikely to use the melb games if you’re from Perth, so it’s an expensive 1 match ticket, especially the guaranteed GF option!

But yer I agree I don’t see too many Kangaroos supporters doing this interstate option….

Remove this Banner Ad

Back