List Mgmt. 2024 Draft Class

Remove this Banner Ad

Quite a few sleepers in WA. They were expected to struggle at the champs and showed some really good team footy. There might not be many superstars but plenty of kids that will be good role players imo.

Quite a few sleepers in WA. They were expected to struggle at the champs and showed some really good team footy. There might not be many superstars but plenty of kids that will be good role players imo.
Yeah they definitely have surprised people. It was meant to be the weakest WA side in decades.

There really isn't, WA's performances were boosted by their bottom agers, role players at 18 level won't cut it in the AFL. Not much at all coming out of WA, way down on a normal year.

There really isn't, WA's performances were boosted by their bottom agers, role players at 18 level won't cut it in the AFL. Not much at all coming out of WA, way down on a normal year.
Bo Allan is their best prospect.

Please let's get one of them. It might shut up the never ending Hine 'never picks a kpf' argument for a day or 2.
I bet you anything that one of them ends up at Freo using our first round pick. Nothing surer.

Where’s he projected to go? He looks like he has good agility, a strong mark, solid disposal and a good ground level game from that small sample. Lots of traits that would make him a good forward/ruck imo.

Only real lowlight from that game was his awful shanked set shot.

Where’s he projected to go? He looks like he has good agility, a strong mark, solid disposal and a good ground level game from that small sample. Lots of traits that would make him a good forward/ruck imo.

Only real lowlight from that game was his awful shanked set shot.
Couple draft watchers protect late 2nd round. late 20's prob stretch out to early 30's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couple draft watchers protect late 2nd round. late 20's prob stretch out to early 30's.
I’m with Soups I hope we’re having a serious look.

(Late 20’s early 30’s is mid second round fwiw, with academy, F/S selections etc. it could even end up being earlyish second round.)

(Late 20’s early 30’s is mid second round fwiw, with academy, F/S selections etc. it could even end up being earlyish second round.)
Fitness looks a bit below standard so some good scope for improvement if he addresses that in an afl environment
A likely prospect

our hawks 2nd rounder is currently 26. Hopefully they continue to lose and they are bottom 4-5

"Recruiters believe this year’s draft has a strong top 30"

What are our first 3 picks currently?

Hawks 2nd
Hawks 3rd
And?
The 2nd and 3rd selections are quite close in current draft orders

What are our first 3 picks currently?

Hawks 2nd
Hawks 3rd
And?
The 2nd and 3rd selections are quite close in current draft orders
Our current picks

"Collingwood: 26, 44, 48"

Though we may try use some future picks to move up the order, if possible.

Our current picks

"Collingwood: 26, 44, 48"

Though we may try use some future picks to move up the order, if possible.
I know. Who is the 48 linked to?
Is it ours? I thought we had given in to Hawks but we must have retained it in Ginnivan deal

Last edited:
I think the Ginnivan deal was we swapped second rounders plus we got their 3rd for our 4th round pick
So 48 is our 3rd rounder
Was just looking into that

"Hawthorn gets Jack Ginnivan, Pick 39, the Magpies’ future second-round pick and the Magpies’ future fourth-round pick. Collingwood gets Pick 33, the Hawks’ future second-round pick and the Hawks’ future third-round pick."

Okay so we dont have our 4th
Two thirds?

Josh Treacy
Mitch Lewis
Nick Larkey
Joel Amartey
Ollie Lord
Not early picks

And that is just the forwards. Plenty of key defenders too taken late if you know how to pick them
Yeah. I think things have changed. Half the top 20 drafted used to be talls, but clubs have re-rated and don't pick as many talls early, so there are more bargains slipping.

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft Class

Remove this Banner Ad

Back