List Mgmt. 2024 Draft Class

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, so the free was for the high contract. But the 50 metre? Standing the mark?
Apparently dissent. So loud couldn’t hear what was said but he knew he stuffed up. Still should be a level of common sense applied by the umpire IMO.

Apparently dissent. So loud couldn’t hear what was said but he knew he stuffed up. Still should be a level of common sense applied by the umpire IMO.
Agreed. Obviously kids emotions are quite high especially at that stage of the game, but to make that decision knowing it's gonna change the course of the game with seconds to go... Yeah, not sure thats right.

Agreed. Obviously kids emotions are quite high especially at that stage of the game, but to make that decision knowing it's gonna change the course of the game with seconds to go... Yeah, not sure thats right.
I mean I was the closest non-player/umpire to the play and I had no idea. Thought it was encroachment myself until I found out later it was dissent.

I mean I was the closest non-player/umpire to the play and I had no idea. Thought it was encroachment myself until I found out later it was dissent.
I was more behind the players bench. I think it was all assumed it was encroachment, and think the commentators thouht to too. It happened so quick, was gonna be one or the other.
Probably the first time ive seen them pay via dissent in a while. These are kids, surely you just have a little common sense and realise it was a mistake and didn't mean it. And in turn, changed the game, given how close it was to the end

In any case, it was a really entertaining game. One of the better ones in recent times.

I didn't realise we had found a way to clone Chris Tarrant lol Uncanny really.

First, the free kick was there, he grabbed Trainor around the waist and slung him out of the way in a marking contest, he then pointed at the umpire and said something uncomplimentary, that's the double whammy and 50 for dissent every day of the week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

127638_Phantom-Form-Guide_Hero_July-Strap-26_FA-1x.jpg

Whitlock started the season being used as a key defender but has shown he is more than comfortable heading forward as well, including booting two goals for Vic Country against the Allies. His running ability is strong for a player his size and his versatility will appeal – he's had two five-goal games for the Bushrangers but is able to adapt to defensive positions too.

127638_Phantom-Form-Guide_Hero_July-Strap-28_FA-1x.jpg

Faull is strong, aggressive and physical, with his socks-up style lending itself to an old-fashioned appeal. But his past month has done plenty for his draft stocks having missed the first half of the season with a back injury. He returned for the Rebels and snagged five goals in his first game of the season, and also had presence through his three Vic Country appearances, including a three-goal effort against the Allies

127638_Phantom-Form-Guide_Hero_July-Strap-29_FA-1x.jpg

Sims is big, strong, flies for his marks and generates shots on goal. He started his season with a five-goal game against the Western Jets and later on monstered Oakleigh with a 7.4 performance from 15 kicks and 10 marks. Sims kicked 3.3 against Western Australia for Vic Metro then had an 'almost' day against Vic Country last week with three behinds, but showed more than enough to be ranked alongside the other key-position forwards in the group.

127638_Phantom-Form-Guide_Hero_July-Strap-30_FA-1x.jpg

Mraz is a difficult player to place given his season was cut short by a navicular foot injury in April. It means he missed all of the under-18 championships, where his versatility was expected to be an important part of Vic Country's campaign. Mraz can play as a key-position player at either end of the ground but showed his intercept ability as a tall defender early in Dandenong's season.

Whitlock started the season being used as a key defender but has shown he is more than comfortable heading forward as well, including booting two goals for Vic Country against the Allies. His running ability is strong for a player his size and his versatility will appeal – he's had two five-goal games for the Bushrangers but is able to adapt to defensive positions too.

Faull is strong, aggressive and physical, with his socks-up style lending itself to an old-fashioned appeal. But his past month has done plenty for his draft stocks having missed the first half of the season with a back injury. He returned for the Rebels and snagged five goals in his first game of the season, and also had presence through his three Vic Country appearances, including a three-goal effort against the Allies

Sims is big, strong, flies for his marks and generates shots on goal. He started his season with a five-goal game against the Western Jets and later on monstered Oakleigh with a 7.4 performance from 15 kicks and 10 marks. Sims kicked 3.3 against Western Australia for Vic Metro then had an 'almost' day against Vic Country last week with three behinds, but showed more than enough to be ranked alongside the other key-position forwards in the group.

Mraz is a difficult player to place given his season was cut short by a navicular foot injury in April. It means he missed all of the under-18 championships, where his versatility was expected to be an important part of Vic Country's campaign. Mraz can play as a key-position player at either end of the ground but showed his intercept ability as a tall defender early in Dandenong's season.
This group are why we need to trade in to the top 30

+ Jobe Shanahan at 27

Looks a gun, reminds me of Cadman

Agree with the love for some extra Talls in this draft. But we desperately need to rebuild midfield too. Nick and not much else currently

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft Class

Remove this Banner Ad

Back