List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Tom Campbell the first (of many) big fish to join the Dees 🐟🎣

Who do you want with Pick 5 (6)?

• Luke Trainor (194cm, Key Defender, Sandringham Dragons)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bo Allan (191cm, Midfielder/Defender, Peel Thunder)

• Tobie Travaglia (187cm, Defender, Bendigo Pioneers)

• Taj Hotton (182cm, Forward/Midfielder, Sandringham Dragons)

• Alix Tauru (191cm, Key Defender, Gippsland Power)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like Derksen is getting less and less likely.

Jesus imagine not being able to bring in a lad who isn’t even getting a run in the 1sts at there respective club.

Sounds like Derksen is getting less and less likely.

Jesus imagine not being able to bring in a lad who isn’t even getting a run in the 1sts at there respective club.
What would you be offering, Mich0?

McCartney from GWS saying it would be unlikely to happen.

Think they are shitty because all there free agents and Peatling want out.
Well he didn't exactly weep when Cummings, Perryman and Peatling left and they were on the higher end of the priority scale so why would he keep a tall who was drafted 2 and a half years ago and he never cracked their seniors.

McCartney from GWS saying it would be unlikely to happen.

Think they are shitty because all there free agents and Peatling want out.
Ah yes, the old 'required player'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is McCartney supposed to say? "Wade is not a required player and we can't wait for him to leave"? At least wait for trade week before we start shitting on the club for not getting a deal done.

Same thing we said about ANB who wanted to return home for family reasons.

“We understand the decision and will support a trade”.

We can't even land Derksen lol. How bad is Tim Lamb at his job! Can't even land a bloke not close to best 22 that wants to come to us!

I think Lamb should be under the pump but pretty hard to land a guy before trade week even starts.

I do wonder if our Oliver stance softens (Again) next week, tinfoil theory they hosed it down because the BnF is tonight.

Same thing we said about ANB who wanted to return home for family reasons.

“We understand the decision and will support a trade”.
Difference is at least ANB was selected over the last 10 years. Wade hasn't.

What is McCartney supposed to say? "Wade is not a required player and we can't wait for him to leave"? At least wait for trade week before we start shitting on the club for not getting a deal done.

I think Lamb should be under the pump but pretty hard to land a guy before trade week even starts.

I do wonder if our Oliver stance softens (Again) next week, tinfoil theory they hosed it down because the BnF is tonight.
Hope you guys understand my post was in good fun

Damn you Tim, DO SOMETHING :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Difference is at least ANB was selected over the last 10 years. Wade hasn't.

Which is all the more reason they should let Wade walk.

Seriously who the **** is he getting a game ahead of at GWS? Taylor, Buckley, Aleer?

Hogan? Cadman? Riccardi? Brown?

Bloke will be in VFL for another 3 years at this rate.

Last edited:

Needs to go some of HIS decisions have been absolutely appalling including contracts that have hamstrung the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Tom Campbell the first (of many) big fish to join the Dees 🐟🎣

Back