List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Tom Campbell the first (of many) big fish to join the Dees 🐟🎣

Who do you want with Pick 5 (6)?

• Luke Trainor (194cm, Key Defender, Sandringham Dragons)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bo Allan (191cm, Midfielder/Defender, Peel Thunder)

• Tobie Travaglia (187cm, Defender, Bendigo Pioneers)

• Taj Hotton (182cm, Forward/Midfielder, Sandringham Dragons)

• Alix Tauru (191cm, Key Defender, Gippsland Power)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent)

Last edited by a moderator:
Devastating Boris aren't you our ITK when it comes to GWS and Demon related news? Have you heard anything regarding the Wade Derksen links?
Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

O’Halloran has been linked with the Western Bulldogs, while Derksen requested to be traded to Melbourne. Both are contracted for next season.

However, McCartney is of the opinion neither are going anywhere.

“We see (O’Halloran) staying,” McCartney told AFL Trade Radioon Friday.

“Same with Wade, we’ll be looking to retain Wade, same as Xavier — both contracted players

O’Halloran has been linked with the Western Bulldogs, while Derksen requested to be traded to Melbourne. Both are contracted for next season.

“Same with Wade, we’ll be looking to retain Wade, same as Xavier — both contracted players
I think Derksen will be a Demon next year and you won't be thrilled with what we give up for him.

Needs to go some of HIS decisions have been absolutely appalling including contracts that have hamstrung the club.
It says something that all the guys recruited since he's been here are either gone or can't get a game.

Thats what a normal person would say. What else would you expect him to say? "Wade and Xavier are expendable, we won't miss them at all" No.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's with the melts over Derkson? The bloke is a nobody, who cares if we don't get him.
Well he nominated us as the club that he wants to go to. GWS had an exodus of Perryman,Cummings and Peatling, and their list boss Jason McCartney has dug his heels on Wades and Xavier respective moves. Mich is having a fit regarding it and trade week doesn't start till Monday.

I think Lamb should be under the pump but pretty hard to land a guy before trade week even starts.

I do wonder if our Oliver stance softens (Again) next week, tinfoil theory they hosed it down because the BnF is tonight.
Sounded pretty adamant tonight at the b&f that Oliver isn't going anywhere, but yeah, who knows wtf is gonna happen with this club atm. Seems to be rudderless. Very important period for Tim Lamb coming up. Even the Pies with no draft hand is making s* happen.

Just been a melting kind of week.
If you can't melt this time of year when can you melt? Every post should be a fn melt atm with how bad we're travelling. Zero faith in Tim Lamb to do anything good again this offseason. He couldn't do anything good when we were a premiership chance, now we're a rabble he'll be even more useless.

Move onto the next target. I’m sure we have a fair few lined up like most clubs do.
Yep, players are queuing up to come to the club in its current state

There is the proven one (matsta), the rest I'm not sure on.
I don't know enough about matsa to comment so won't (though have seen some of their posts, and fair enough then).

Wouldn't trust anyone else as far as I could throw them. Which is a weird measurement for an online football forum, but I reckon throwing a person is probably difficult no matter how strong you are.

But yeah, I think a lot of other people just parrot what they hear through third, fourth and fifth hand sources, so really aren't "ITK" at all

I don't know enough about matsa to comment so won't (though have seen some of their posts, and fair enough then).

Wouldn't trust anyone else as far as I could throw them. Which is a weird measurement for an online football forum, but I reckon throwing a person is probably difficult no matter how strong you are.

But yeah, I think a lot of other people just parrot what they hear through third, fourth and fifth hand sources, so really aren't "ITK" at all

matsta is the original guy who predicted our 2019 draft when no-one else including the media had any idea what we'd do - clearly has some sort of a connection to the list management team. Then in classic Topkent fashion he took the credit for it :D

Most campaigners on here just post shit from twitter or other forums there is absolutely no one here who knows shit

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Tom Campbell the first (of many) big fish to join the Dees 🐟🎣

Back