List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Tom Campbell the first (of many) big fish to join the Dees 🐟🎣

Who do you want with Pick 5 (6)?

• Luke Trainor (194cm, Key Defender, Sandringham Dragons)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bo Allan (191cm, Midfielder/Defender, Peel Thunder)

• Tobie Travaglia (187cm, Defender, Bendigo Pioneers)

• Taj Hotton (182cm, Forward/Midfielder, Sandringham Dragons)

• Alix Tauru (191cm, Key Defender, Gippsland Power)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent)

Last edited by a moderator:
matsta is the original guy who predicted our 2019 draft when no-one else including the media had any idea what we'd do - clearly has some sort of a connection to the list management team. Then in classic Topkent fashion he took the credit for it :D
Ha you mean in classic tk fashion he pmd a bunch of people saying he would take the piss outta the board and pretend he was an itk.

I don't think he has a connection to list management I think he knows someone in WA footy because that was our 2019 draft

Looks like we will be getting a pick in the 30s for a bloke who just about won our BnF
Look, I'm as negative as the next person here, but tbh that's more a reflection of how awful our season has been.

In any given year Trac, Oliver, May and Lever should all be well ahead of ANB in the B&F vote. But it's been a year from hell and ANB has been consistent, so he's finished highly.

He's a great role player, but this year is an aberration for the B&F because of how much of a debacle our club is.

Look, I'm as negative as the next person here, but tbh that's more a reflection of how awful our season has been.

In any given year Trac, Oliver, May and Lever should all be well ahead of ANB in the B&F vote. But it's been a year from hell and ANB has been consistent, so he's finished highly.

He's a great role player, but this year is an aberration for the B&F because of how much of a debacle our club is.

Also Adelaide dealing in good faith by not beating around the bush with there 2 rounder. Despite it being pushed back about 8 picks by all the trash AFL like to do with the draft.

Anyone else got a bad feeling our trade period is done and dusted bar a few lopsided pick trades against us?

Because I seriously do (Yes I know it hasn’t started yet but I had this feeling last few off seasons and turned out right).
I bloody well hope so. We shouldn't be trading in, we should be hitting the draft

Mich0 already on the rampage. Save some for trade week coz there will be a lot to melt about then.

Just a heads up mate, if you thought the past couple of trade periods were bad, get ready for more or the same or worse. More players that clubs want to get their contract off their books and/or nobodies who play reserves. Thats the dumpster fire dees level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Tom Campbell the first (of many) big fish to join the Dees 🐟🎣

Back