List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Tom Campbell the first (of many) big fish to join the Dees 🐟🎣

Who do you want with Pick 5 (6)?

• Luke Trainor (194cm, Key Defender, Sandringham Dragons)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bo Allan (191cm, Midfielder/Defender, Peel Thunder)

• Tobie Travaglia (187cm, Defender, Bendigo Pioneers)

• Taj Hotton (182cm, Forward/Midfielder, Sandringham Dragons)

• Alix Tauru (191cm, Key Defender, Gippsland Power)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent)

Last edited by a moderator:
Only way trading F1 might work - and I'm not saying it will but...

• Soft draw from finishing bottom 6
  • Ultra defensive teams have a habit of grinding out wins they don't deserve
  • Gawn, Trac and Koz can have those out of the box games
  • We haven't had a proper long preseason for 4 years, may snag a few games early and momentum can help a lot
  • Pick 13 in a draft this deep could be equal to top 10 pick next season
  • Faster we freshen up the list the better - I need something to keep me remotely interested but also FA interested in coming
  • Perennial basket case teams above and below us that always find a way to underperform
I would be way more interested in one of the saints picks or suns first pick but can't see that happening.

I could see us dropping back a few picks to essendons as they want to get ahead of Kako bid.

CROW MOVES CONTINUE

ADELAIDE'S acquisition of Alex Neal-Bullen is still on track to be completed early in the Continental Tyres AFL Trade Period, with a future selection expected to be tabled for Giants midfielder James Peatling.

Melbourne premiership player Neal-Bullen will return to South Australia for family reasons, with the Crows set to part with pick 28 to land the half-forward, who is contracted for two more years with the Demons.

That deal is expected to be one of the early transactions of this year's trade period, potentially done as early as Monday when the trade gates open.

Adelaide's next picks in this year's draft are No.45 and 63, leaving the Crows expected to use a future second-round pick to attain Peatling, who this week requested a trade from Greater Western Sydney to Adelaide.

CROW MOVES CONTINUE

ADELAIDE'S acquisition of Alex Neal-Bullen is still on track to be completed early in the Continental Tyres AFL Trade Period, with a future selection expected to be tabled for Giants midfielder James Peatling.

Melbourne premiership player Neal-Bullen will return to South Australia for family reasons, with the Crows set to part with pick 28 to land the half-forward, who is contracted for two more years with the Demons.

That deal is expected to be one of the early transactions of this year's trade period, potentially done as early as Monday when the trade gates open.

Adelaide's next picks in this year's draft are No.45 and 63, leaving the Crows expected to use a future second-round pick to attain Peatling, who this week requested a trade from Greater Western Sydney to Adelaide.

So originally pick 25, will probably turn into pick 31 or 32 lol. The AFL draft is wild.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Tom Campbell the first (of many) big fish to join the Dees 🐟🎣

Back