Game Day 2024 Dreamtime at the G - Round 11 vs Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't even hit his head on the ground. The dumb campaigner commentators got a hard on thinking he did.
He will get done on the potential to cause injury which only applies to yellow sash

Doubt we’ll win but some good moments so far. We’ve kicked it straight to them an unreasonable amount of times. I am legitimately nervous when Short has the ball now, and Pickett/Cumberland being the worst shots at goal ever is frustrating.

Happy we’re finally in a game
Would be better having short in the middle or forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m trying hard to give Cumberland some love, but geez he makes it hard. I’m at the game and he just cannot keep up with Ridley - he gives one tackles effort, Ridley provides a give and go and Cumbo gives up the chase. So not only is Cumbo butchering most disposals, his opponent is currently BOG.

I’m an advocate of playing him most games the remainder of season to give him every chance to extend his career, but does anyone feel a single level of comfort when Cumbo has the ball in his hands?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Well, handy first half. Can’t fault the effort, just some skill errors from trying to take the game on. Sad to think we’d be winning if we had Taranto, Hopper and Lynch in the team. That’s all we’d need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back