Game Day 2024 Dreamtime at the G - Round 11 vs Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
if bolton goes for that merrett the sheila banging his own head off the turf ill drive my camira through cfl house
didnt gently place a silk pillow under his head mid tackle, couldve kissed him sweetly on the forehead as well but that hopefully wont count against him.

if bolton goes for that merrett the sheila banging his own head off the turf ill drive my camira through cfl house
He didn't even hit his head on the ground. The dumb campaigner commentators got a hard on thinking he did.

No it's not. It's our players with s**t disposals that cause a turnover and the rest of our players are all out of position.

Ok SuperCoach…. We are in this game, bummers are overrated. A few tweets by Yze we can win this. Game on even with our crap turnovers hey.

Hey Jobe ....

What happened to your Brownlow?.

Oh that is right ... your were cheating
Isn't he still crying about that? 😆

Unfortunately we’re carrying a few too many, Sonsie in the play but lacks confidence and not attacking the contest, Short pathetic disposal and Balta still. not up to speed while Samson is almost unsighted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This searing Bomber pressure is really scaring me. Please don't bring out the Effindon edge!!!! Please!!!!!

What a difference this first half
Playing one on one fast movement of the football no fancy chain link shemans football
Richmond's premier defender actually in defence in Balta
Still in the game even with Scott's umpiring on field department suckling his druggies off all game.
Did the umpires not get the memo Scott is no longer their boss anymore.
The clown who game the 5o against Bolton threatened him with another on the audio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back