Preview 2024 Elimination Final Carlton vs Brisbane Saturday 7th September 7:30PM AEST @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If one of Charlie or H and McGov can come in that would be a huge help
Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF
+1

I cant see it happening but Moir as sub no matter the changes around him would be worth a crack.. Impact has been huge when coming on. Everyone saying he doesn't have the tank is right but he is a super sub if used tactically, tough to say we won't cop an early injury though

I’d play the kid he’s got some serious spunk about him. The type of guy who goes up a level the higher the stakes and the quality goes.

So we all know that we’re going to get players back BUT who ‘shouldn’t’ we drop.

I’d still have Lord and Binns in and play Moir as sub.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I’d have to figure out permutations of who is returning. But I absolutely agree about keeping Moir as impact sub. He has “it”. And that’s what you need in a final.

Form hasn’t been great for us with us only winning 2 of the last 8

1 Blow Out Game - Injuries have hit us hard but let’s discount the Hawks game ( hard to compete when you lose all rotations) - it was bad but running half forwards are critical to stop Hawks run

2 Close Losses - We lost two games by under a kick to two non-finalist teams but they were in form

2 Wins - just not against anyone of note

3 Narrow Losses - 2-3 goal losses to finalists

Not great form but other than one game it’s not terrible

If we can get a few guys back, we can compete, anything can happen in this season

IMG_6299.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love the optimism but our only 2 wins in the last 2 months are v North and WCE. You don’t just roll into finals at the Gabba and flick a switch. Unfortunately, I think it ends ugly in a fortnight, irrespective of the ins.

I mean, yes. I also don’t have much hope. But after the roller coaster ride that was today, it’s nice to dream.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Avengers assemble time

Harry Charlie TDK Gov Doc Cerra Williams Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back