Preview 2024 Elimination Final Carlton vs Brisbane Saturday 7th September 7:30PM AEST @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a remarkably different complexion the side could potentially have. Could well be 6 or 7 best 22 players returning. Meanwhile there will be 3 or so unlucky omissions.

Last edited:
Except that they are so mentally sort of course …
i would have agreed with you but they have found their heart and soul in the last 2 weeks. We have been fighting with one hand behind our back and couldn’t have given anymore.

I also feel the coaches have learnt some things about the paying group. Moir, Lord, Binns belong, Kemp and Young are big additions at their respective spots, Ollie, Cowan, Elijah, Carroll, Durdin (playing with one shoulder) all have shown their AFL players.

These last 2 weeks have been what we needed to see!!!!

I’m playing Cerra. You play finals to try and win the flag, I think we need him back to have any chance to go deep.
TDK if fit. Cerra, Curnow, McKay, Williams and Gov in.
Out Binns, Lord, Durdin, Carrol and one of the other small forwards. Pitto if TDK gets up but wouldn’t rush him.

I'm glad we get to continue this dance.

With players coming back and the underdog status for the finals series, I see us doing some serious damage.

Backs: Weitering Young McGovern Newman Saad Cowan

Mids: TDK/Pitto Cripps Walsh Acres Hewitt Lord (Unsure Cerra is fit)

Forwards: Curnow Owies McKay Kemp Kennedy Williams

Interchange: Binns Ollie Cincotta Carroll Moir

Ins: Harry Charlie McGovern
Outs: Elijah(Omitted) Motlop(Omitted) Durdin(Injured) Fantasia(Injured)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back