Preview 2024 Elimination Final Carlton vs Brisbane Saturday 7th September 7:30PM AEST @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beat me to it.

Strong side on paper, but if half those guys who live in the injury ward have issues crop up...

I'm totally with you c99. A bit disappointed for Lord but his time will come. The big one for me was dropping Cinc, surely he would have had a role on zorko or neale.
I think motlop on form and durdin for his stuffed shoulders are very lucky
I'm happy with Hewett on Neale but yeh the Cincotta versatility is a good asset

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Backline to tall their smalls will kick a huge bag between them
Motlop fantasia and Durdin obviously coaches pets to but oh well what would us passionate fans know

No one doubts Cerra’s ability. He’s a gun. The concern is whether his body can hold up based on the repeat hamstrings. If he plays in the middle and gets through the entire game then I have no doubt he’ll have a good game.
Respectfully if you look at the rest of the thread there’s plenty of people doubting Cerras ability.

This board is very quick to dump a player having a rough patch in favour of a shiny new toy.

Cerras best gives us the best chance. Even in an interrupted year he’s got 10 more games of AFL under his belt than the exciting Lord. He also gains an extra 200m a game from only 3 extra touches

I don't post on here much, just keep an eye on what all you legends have to say.
Can't believe Cinc is out.
That lad can play, can run with, lockdown & does all the team things.
Gutted for him.
I put him ahead of Fantasia & Cerra.
Fantasia I kinda get, impact player, but Chez has been so average first up.
Hope I'm way off the mark....please give us some run Chez & take the game on.

What form.

Kids played ok against the cellar dwellers but to think they’ll get us over the the line against a hardened finals team in Brisbane, at the GABBA…. Well that’s laughable.

I guess it’s too hard for some to just support the selections and the team.

I’ll be keen to hear the comments on selection after the game, win or lose.
And Cincotta hasnt really been offering much if he isnt tagging

Match committee have shit themselves
Cerra, TDK, Doch all really underdone .. I would have played Lord and Moir in this game, Binns stiff as well.

No balls to inject some youth into the side in such a big game. Hoping 3 guys that haven’t played for ages can come in and impact in a final is wishful thinking.

Lots of melts here but I have faith that we have picked the best side to win. If we get past the Lions and the Sydney loser then we will go all the way.

Go Baggers

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Jesus, a real lot of sooks on here...team is so good. People upset over binns lord and moir being dropped they have played like 6 and half games collectively. Cerra is elite and has the runs on the board. Cerra will offer more than the younger ones.
You're right Cerra does have the runs on the board, 5 hamstring injuries in 18 months.

Respectfully if you look at the rest of the thread there’s plenty of people doubting Cerras ability.

This board is very quick to dump a player having a rough patch in favour of a shiny new toy.

Cerras best gives us the best chance. Even in an interrupted year he’s got 10 more games of AFL under his belt than the exciting Lord. He also gains an extra 200m a game from only 3 extra touches
Cerra at his best yes. The issue is he's had hamstring issues all year and has not played 4qtrs in 6 weeks. Lord needed to play

You don’t reckon they look at the stats being 15-2 and it sways them to even it out so they don’t look stupid , the umpiring in that game was ridiculous and bordering on rigged .. happens to often that a team is so far ahead in free kicks then they even it out for it to be a coincidence
A balanced free kick ledger is irrelevant to fair umpiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back