Game Day 2024 Elimination Final: Hawks v Dogs 7:40pm. @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great to be back in the finals and this group has given us an incredible ride this year. From a terrible start where everything seemed to be going wrong, to gut wrenching losses that would ultimately drive us to turn our season around and become the hottest and most exciting team in the league. All that hard work, all the bumps we've ridden has given us a chance to really drive towards greatness. It's a massive challenge, I honestly think these two sides tonight are both playing at their best and it's a bit of shame we landed on each other for the first round. Feel like both sides could have inflicted some serious disruption on the finals series.

Biggest game of most of our players lives tonight, big stage, huge crowd, Friday night prime time footy.

Let's ****ing go!

C'mon Hawkers!
Exciting moment for any Hawks aged 10 or under. This will be their first final (or what they can remember anyway), so that's pretty cool. At the same age I'd seen Hawks play in 5 consecutive GFs :oops:

Apologies in advance for my next post, but I'm lifting (well, dropping) my game, coz it's a final. :p

If you don't understand it, best you don't attempt to. Just pretend you didn't see it and try and go about your day as normal as possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harmes role is a cannonball or to get in the minds of our mids? He’s a sniper, isn’t he?

If he gets rubbed out, the Bulldogs could care less.

Get ‘em Ginni. I think players can be expected to be ‘too professional’ in a way. Ginni (and the Hawks in general) are breaking the trend. You can be a pro and still enjoy yourself/have a life as long as they aren’t doing dumb shit.

Also, love the cheek, live for it.

I use to see Damien Hardwick at the local every year before their grand finals having a couple with close friends and family.
Some people like to treat these big moments like any other day in the office.
No point being at home doing your own head in - I’m all for it.

So... all this fricking work I've got to get done today. Like that's going to happnen.
Bill Murray GIF by Groundhog Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back