Game Day 2024 Elimination Final: Hawks v Dogs 7:40pm. @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seated 1hr early. All set for a big night. Big celebration tonight for hawks. 4 more wins to go.
Proud of the boys and club.

Ps: light drizzle... Enough to sit on top of grass. Sherrin should have a thin coat of wetness.

Attachments

• 20240906_184950(1)~3.jpg
    20240906_184950(1)~3.jpg
    904.1 KB · Views: 35
Cheer, cheer the brown and the gold
Honour the name by day and by night
Lift that noble banner high
Shake down the thunder from the sky
What though the odds be great or small
Hawks will go in and win over the Bulldogs
While our somewhat loyal Hawks are marching
Onward to victory (tonight, and then we can lose)
Ha ha that’s cool.

In my section at M12. Noticed a few other BF Hawks mentioning they were sitting in this area. Loud and proud fellow Hawkers, help get our boys over the line.

Get ready for Sic to impose himself on this match. He has been waiting for this. He won't just be there to intercept I can see him throwing himself into marking contests helping to nullify their talls. Harmes will try and suck him in but I reckon it won't work. Can see Sic milking some frees and than giving it to Harmes particularly if we are on top. He's going to prowl around back there like a cat.

For those that are nervous just do what I do and remember that we have Dylan Moore on our team.

Need the boys to bring the tackle pressure as soon as the siren blows and keep the intensity up all game long.

Let's fooking go boys!

Hopefully whoever is on Treloar can give him an ankle lock and really test it out.

Want the Hawks to make it to WrestleMania. Pay the price.

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back