Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 13 Discussion - MND Challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still going McMullin as i need a 260k forward or less to get both Zorko and Ryan next week, and Hutchinson could be sub and Dawson doesn't score well enough and could be forward.

McMullin PPM is also very good, scores better than most rooks with 40% TOG lol.
Wish I had done the same

Anyone want to take a stab a picking the top 8 midfielders from here on?

Green, Bontempelli and Steele are coin flips each week as to whether they drop a stinker.
Genuinely thinking of f*cking all the mids off and loading up on more half back seagulls.

Crazy how this year was all about moving Martin types to the backline asap to get premo mids in, now I’m thinking of reversing it and moving all of Daicos, Martin, Sinclair and Holmes to the middle.

Has been a bit of a meme that there’s too many defenders. Maybe we need to just get them all?

I messed up: all my emergencies have played, and the only way for me to take Flanders' VC score is to bench either Oliver, Heeney, Martin or Daicos and missing out on their score (thinking Oliver).
Current scores dropping off are 38, 70, 77 & 77. Will end up taking one of those 77s as will have to bring in McAuliffe's 20 for the loop. Will cost me some points, but just gotta hope Oliver doesn't go too hard over 77 (but still want him to get a 100).
Gotta be better prepared for loops in future 🤦🏼‍♂️
Bench Oliver. He's been average all year and seems to be a 80-90s guy anyway.

Genuinely thinking of f*cking all the mids off and loading up on more half back seagulls.

Crazy how this year was all about moving Martin types to the backline asap to get premo mids in, now I’m thinking of reversing it and moving all of Daicos, Martin, Sinclair and Holmes to the middle.

Has been a bit of a meme that there’s too many defenders. Maybe we need to just get them all?

I already started this, fisher and zorko in this week

Will look at Clark and ryan together next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I though all fantasy threads were vent threads?
secret smell GIF

Merrett Dawson Gulden Walsh Treloar Serong Butters Day
Dunkley could easily be in that mix come finals, if not already

Last edited:
I'd settle for any ton from my midfielders these days.

Not sure who out of Green, Oliver, Steele or Bontempelli that I want to cannon more out of my team post byes.
Oliver goes next week for me along with Campbell and Clohesy as they're on the bye and Campbell is maxed out.

Once you're full premos though Green looks likely. But things can change in the next few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back