Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 14 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fielding 20 with 7 rookies this week. Guessing 2 of the rooks will end up sub so that will determine best 18. Could be a rough week!

parks and rec humblebrag GIF
Haha, but in all seriousness it actually almost cooked me last week as I almost couldn't take Gulden's VC because it was so late in the round but thankfully Nic Martin hadn't played and I could swap him with Luke Ryan but all my other lines had shit rookies who had the E on them which almost made it impossible to loop.

Lol Peatling out. What a disaster for those intending to bring in and fks my draft side.
Had him for 2 games. Made $108k?
Feel that was good enough.
Off he goes, this week or next.
B.E of 21 but clearly not in the best 22 or even close as he's always omitted.

NWM out means there's 20kicks up for grabs.
I'll allow 5 to Sinclair, 2 to Bonner.
Tonne incoming on debut for Ario Speedwagon.

Last edited:
I'm thinking Sullivan will be the sub then
I feel like with Bytel out they will want the extra mid, but also i don't know who else could be sub, won't he Harrison. Don't think we will start a defender as sub either.

Markov might be a late out and Allan comes in for sub to play the wing for Bytel also. Alot of different ways it could go.

Tom Campbell in for the Saints as a late change. Wonder if that screws RoMa as he’ll spend time forward

Feeling pretty nervy coming into this first game with the Marshall/Campbell news.

Steele, Sinclair, Zork VC, Marshall, Reville tonight, praying for a high scoring game 🙏

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back