Captains 2024 Fantasy VC / Captains

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't take that as a captain score. (Although, probably better than my AVG)
Junked a bit + late goal..47pt last quarter.
109 is an acceptable captain score, particularly when you have the risk of players getting injured (e.g Tom Green on 7).

How many players do you have in your team currently averaging over 109?
I have 5, but 3 of those 5 are within 3 points of 109.

Is there a world where gawn is a sub 100 vs wc?
Obviously kills Williams in the ruck and in marking contests but Melbourne could dominate them, meaning a low contested game and he'd rely on marking down the line for bulk scoring

It can be a scary watch. Atleast he's coming off a 10 day break but ****, think I'm daicos into Martin

Is there a world where gawn is a sub 100 vs wc?
Obviously kills Williams in the ruck and in marking contests but Melbourne could dominate them, meaning a low contested game and he'd rely on marking down the line for bulk scoring

It can be a scary watch. Atleast he's coming off a 10 day break but heck, think I'm daicos into Martin
WCE protect the corridor and teams chip chip and long kick often.
Melbourne is without 2nd ruck (Van Ruin). Not sure they’ll give up ascendancy at stoppage.
If they’re up by 60+ @ 3/4 time maybe.

109 is an acceptable captain score, particularly when you have the risk of players getting injured (e.g Tom Green on 7).

How many players do you have in your team currently averaging over 109?
I have 5, but 3 of those 5 are within 3 points of 109.
8 before this week's trades.
I gambled on/didn't take a 109 (English) VC last week as I still had Daicos & Dawson to come.
109 is safe/acceptable, I'd like better each week and with matchups VC loop, happy to strive for more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

VC Dawson C Merrett

or

VC English C Merrett

or

VC Merrett C Petracca

Think Sesame Street GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back