Player Watch 2024 Father-Son player watch - Ky Burgoyne and Ned Maginness

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't want to get peoples hopes up too much, so I'll say he isn't in my top 50 for next year Kobe Williams, but he is on my radar of around top 100-odd for next year, so he would need to show improvement to get drafted, just so you know...

Do we have any Father sons that your excited about coming through then Davo-27 even if they are under 16 or younger now.

Do we have any Father sons that your excited about coming through then Davo-27 even if they are under 16 or younger now.

Both Shane and Olivia has stated publicly if any of there boys make it at AFL, they feel it will be Ben Crawford.

Charlie doesn’t seem into footy as much as his dad and turned 18 earlier this year.

Twin are not footy fans and are into anime and comicons via a radio interview with Crawf.

Well there's Kobe Williams who could be draft worthy in 2025, there's Cooper Hodge who could be draft worthy in 2026, we will have to wait and see how they go handling the pressure of their draft year, I have not seen or heard of any others on the radar yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch 2024 Father-Son player watch - Ky Burgoyne and Ned Maginness

Remove this Banner Ad

Back