Resource 2024 Finals Ticketing and other finals info

Remove this Banner Ad

Qualifying Final
Port Adelaide v Geelong
Thursday 5 September, 7.10pm
Adelaide Oval

Members are required to purchase finals tickets and can purchase 2x tickets per eligible barcode.

Members will have priority access to purchase tickets before the General Public.

Member Pre-sale is Tuesday 27 August, 10am-2pm (local time) . General Public on sale is from 3pm (local time).

Members will be required to enter their 12 digit barcode to access the pre-sale.

Transaction limit is 10.

Accessible tickets will be released online via Ticketek.

Finals ticket type is linked to the membership category. For example, a Junior membership barcode will only permit the purchase of a Junior finals ticket.

Members will be able to select their preferred price category subject to availability.

Juniors 3 and under as at 1/1/2024 do not require a ticket but cannot occupy a seat.

Tickets will be allocated until capacity is exhausted.

Ticket Prices

AdultJuniorConcessionFamily
Category 1$101$76$30$202
Category 2$85$64$26$170
Category 3$75$56$23$150
Category 4$64`$48$19$128
Category 5$35$25$10$70
The Hill & Restricted View$35$25$10$70

How are priority groups determined?

For AFL Finals weeks 1 to 3, there are no priority groups. All game access members have priority for weeks 1-3 finals. This includes Western Stand, Reserved Seat and General Admission members.

Priority Groups are only used for Grand Final ticketing. Members pay additional to receive this benefit (Club 1870, Black Diamond, Platinum and Gold).

How are the seating allocations determined?

The AFL is responsible for the overall ticketing arrangements for the Finals Series including pricing, on-sales and ticketing allocations.

The overall venue capacity is divided into the following categories:
  • Club Members (home team)
  • Club Members (away team)
  • Stadium Members
  • Corporate
  • Club internal allocations
  • AFL Members
Hi, do you know which categories have allocated seats?
And what does a family pass include?
Sorry, it has been so long since we have had access to a home final.

Hawks website is saying their game goes on sale Wednesday. Hope that mean Saturday arvo game goes on sale Thursday and Saturday night on Friday.

If so that means Ticketek wont completely shit itself on Tuesday. Will still be a shit fight but better than 3 or 4 games selling tickets all at once.

(Hawks game) Tickets go on sale this Wednesday 28 August:
  • Competing Club Members: 10am-2pm
  • AFL Members: 12pm
  • General Public: 3pm

Hi, do you know which categories have allocated seats?
And what does a family pass include?
Sorry, it has been so long since we have had access to a home final.
Categories have allocated aisles/bays not seats.
The family ticket is usually 2+2.

Sydney website saying their members buy tickets on Tuesday. The SCG is a Ticketek venue.

"Members, you will receive an email on Monday (August 26) on how to access tickets on Tuesday."

The Gabba is a Ticketmaster venue so Tuesday on Ticketek is a shit fight with the Swans QF game and Port QF game selling tickets.

Qualifying Final
Port Adelaide v Geelong
Thursday 5 September, 7.10pm
Adelaide Oval

Members are required to purchase finals tickets and can purchase 2x tickets per eligible barcode.

Members will have priority access to purchase tickets before the General Public.

Member Pre-sale is Tuesday 27 August, 10am-2pm (local time) . General Public on sale is from 3pm (local time).

Members will be required to enter their 12 digit barcode to access the pre-sale.

Transaction limit is 10.

Accessible tickets will be released online via Ticketek.

Finals ticket type is linked to the membership category. For example, a Junior membership barcode will only permit the purchase of a Junior finals ticket.

Members will be able to select their preferred price category subject to availability.

Juniors 3 and under as at 1/1/2024 do not require a ticket but cannot occupy a seat.

Tickets will be allocated until capacity is exhausted.

Ticket Prices

AdultJuniorConcessionFamily
Category 1$101$76$30$202
Category 2$85$64$26$170
Category 3$75$56$23$150
Category 4$64`$48$19$128
Category 5$35$25$10$70
The Hill & Restricted View$35$25$10$70

How are priority groups determined?

For AFL Finals weeks 1 to 3, there are no priority groups. All game access members have priority for weeks 1-3 finals. This includes Western Stand, Reserved Seat and General Admission members.

Priority Groups are only used for Grand Final ticketing. Members pay additional to receive this benefit (Club 1870, Black Diamond, Platinum and Gold).

How are the seating allocations determined?

The AFL is responsible for the overall ticketing arrangements for the Finals Series including pricing, on-sales and ticketing allocations.

The overall venue capacity is divided into the following categories:
  • Club Members (home team)
  • Club Members (away team)
  • Stadium Members
  • Corporate
  • Club internal allocations
  • AFL Members
How come it’s only 2x tickets per barcode? Thought it was 3 last year?

Bugger me Brisbane are allowed to have 2 priority membership windows. AFL has told clubs they only get 1 for first 3 weeks.

BRISBANE TICKET INFO:
Monday 26 August

10am - Premium/VIP Ticketing (AreaVIP, GG, Verandah, Suites & Boxes) - HERE

(this is corporate packages ticketing window)

Wednesday 28 August
10am-2pm - Lions Season Members
11am-2pm - Lions 3 Game and Flexi Members
3pm - General Public

How come it’s only 2x tickets per barcode? Thought it was 3 last year?
It only used to be 1 pre covid. I don't remember it being 3 last year.

Swans v GWS QF tickets go on sale on Ticketek at 10.00am EST tomorrow

Port v Geelong QF tickets go on sale on Ticketk at 10.00am SA Time tomorrow

That means Ticketek system will be clogged when we try and buy tickets at 10am SA Time.

REH - think you've mixed up the Junior and Concession pricing in your post...
I haven't mixed up anything. I cut and pasted from the club website.

Looks like the club have put Concession heading and Junior heading the wrong way round.

If the AFL weren't so slack they would have had a finals pricing page up before the club did and I could confirm the stuff up.

It only used to be 1 pre covid. I don't remember it being 3 last year.
Ah I mustn’t have read correctly and reckon it must’ve been something to do with being at the GABBA.

IMG_0592.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL's ticketing page with most of the info you need.

They haven't put up the graphic of all the prices for different categories for different grounds for all 4 weeks like they have in the past.

Has anyone still got last years map? So we can see how many seats they change the category on, while maintaining a "price freeze".
search last years finals ticketing thread

Hey all my wonderful Port Adelaide friends,

Congrats on an amazing season so far and hopefully you go all the way (if my Lions get knocked out early).

Does anyone received their member final barcodes yet for finals tickets tomorrow?

As a Power member (please don't murder me), I have been waiting very nervously for the code to come with no avil and have emailed the club to make sure it'll come.

Maybe it's just me being a nervous petal on this matter but looking forward to the finals and hopefully can snare a ticket or two for the big match next fortnight as it should be a cracker.

Excited Friday GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Hey all my wonderful Port Adelaide friends,

Congrats on an amazing season so far and hopefully you go all the way (if my Lions get knocked out early).

Does anyone received their member final barcodes yet for finals tickets tomorrow?

As a Power member (please don't murder me), I have been waiting very nervously for the code to come with no avil and have emailed the club to make sure it'll come.

Maybe it's just me being a nervous petal on this matter but looking forward to the finals and hopefully can snare a ticket or two for the big match next fortnight as it should be a cracker.

Excited Friday GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
No email yet, probably not until later this arvo, early evening.

I wrote at this post in this thread how you can find your barcode

Thanks mate, appreciate your help.

Hopefully it'll come this afternoon and just wanted to make sure as I have had drama with email comms this year with the club so I'll keep refreshing my mail every minute of the day otherwise I'll check on the website for the barcode.

Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

So I gather if I buy for me and my daughter my Adult barcode will be all I need? I mean they have theirs but i'll be working backwards so that should work. (i.e can't use hers to buy an adult ticket)...

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2024 Finals Ticketing and other finals info

Remove this Banner Ad

Back