Resource 2024 Finals Ticketing and other finals info

Remove this Banner Ad

So I gather if I buy for me and my daughter my Adult barcode will be all I need? I mean they have theirs but i'll be working backwards so that should work. (i.e can't use hers to buy an adult ticket)...
You will have the 3 ticket categories to fill out - once you selected your seat category option with number of tickets you are after, after hitting the find tickets button.

You will have the 3 ticket categories to fill out - once you selected your seat category option with number of tickets you are after, after hitting the find tickets button.
Sorry for being a noob at this but it's not like in the regular season where you can select bay and seat option?

Pretty much it's all lucky dip in some regards, for example in Cat 3 you could get out of 142-149 with no personal choice?

Sorry for being a noob at this but it's not like in the regular season where you can select bay and seat option?

Pretty much it's all lucky dip in some regards, for example in Cat 3 you could get out of 142-149 with no personal choice?

Its pretty much take what you can get or chance it for a better seats as the Ticketek system melts down during this time. I am not sure how quick this game will sellout but this rush for tickets sucks!

Okay so we all should have emails with the codes (I got mine) and we wait til tomorrow before the torture fun begins.

Hopefully, tickets in L1 behind the goals don't sell out in quick-fire otherwise I'll be forking out a lot of money.

Scared Kermit The Frog GIF

Ticket Sales will be interesting considering money's tight for a lot of people and the tickets aren't cheap

Last years Semi didn't sell out and the club were flogging discounted tickets to get numbers up

Ticket Sales will be interesting considering money's tight for a lot of people and the tickets aren't cheap

Last years Semi didn't sell out and the club were flogging discounted tickets to get numbers up

It was just a semi, and none of us genuinely thought we were a premiership chance by that point. There’ll be a bigger crowd this time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was just a semi, and none of us genuinely thought we were a premiership chance by that point. There’ll be a bigger crowd this time.
Don't wanna whinge about prices too much btw, but the AFL should really consider discounted prices ($10-15 off per ticket minimum) for members who pay to watch the club week in, week out.

After the pre-sale, you could resort back to original prices to the public but just some food for thought especially given a lot of us out there around the country (and world) are doing it tough financially.

Every finals we go through the same garbage, ffs stagger the allocations & open at better times. Not every members workplace have accommodations to skive off for an hour
I will be scheduling my coffee break between 10 and 11am. Thankfully my higher up boss is a port supporter!

Don't have your barcode because you have electronic membership?

Log in to your Membership account and under the Member Hub drop down menu, select the 3rd option and that page has it.

View attachment 2092032
You're a lifesaver REH.

Just realised that for some reason I've dropped off the Port member email list this year and my son was asking for my barcode to get us all tickets. Panic set it, especially as the club doesn't open until 10am.

The game isn't for another 10 days. Why not stagger purchase dates for each match and give time for these sort of glitches to be sorted out? (answer...AFL).

Anyway thanks again mate.

The game isn't for another 10 days. Why not stagger purchase dates for each match and give time for these sort of glitches to be sorted out? (answer...AFL).
Because they are money grubbing arseholes who have never had to purchase a ticket in their life, and just don't give a shit about the fans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2024 Finals Ticketing and other finals info

Remove this Banner Ad

Back