Resource 2024 Finals Ticketing and other finals info

Remove this Banner Ad

Not relevant to most here I imagine but the club shouldn't be encouraging P3 members to make a non tax deductible donation to Ticketek, they should make it very clear that the chances of tickets being available to P3 are essentially zero. Arguably misleading and deceptive conduct.
History shows only about 20k to 25k of our members will want to / can go.

Some people cant afford a ticket and cant travel.

The AFL Allocation for the 2 clubs is about 36,000.

Edit its 35,000

Last edited:
Not relevant to most here I imagine but the club shouldn't be encouraging P3 members to make a non tax deductible donation to Ticketek, they should make it very clear that the chances of tickets being available to P3 are essentially zero. Arguably misleading and deceptive conduct.
Last year every single Brisbane Lions member who went into the ballot got a ticket.

Locked in with three Priority 1 ballots.

I'm presuming that they'll automatically put the seats together.
Well won't be the end of the world if the wifes off somewhere else.

If your team wins, I presume you get your 6 bucks back, as it gets included in the ticket? If not, then I guess that value they've banked doubles.

HAHAHA

I'm looking into hiring a private plane IF we make it to the grand final. Turboprop, seats 9 and would cost around $1200pp return on the day. Any interest?
That’s not bad, keep me in the loop

Dont say that, its my only hope 😢

Pretty sure this link is ****ed, 100% if it were my parents they'd have been sitting there and missing out because it didn't load so I would think there's probably a chance someone misses out thinking ticketek is down.
1726618088343.png

Hey question.

I have 2x category 2 barcodes, but it will probably just be me going.

Are my chances of getting a ticket increased by registering with two barcodes, or are they diminished because the system will be trying to get me 2x seats together?

The Grand Final ballot was the most and least stressful Ticketek experience of the year all at once for me.

Least stressful because there's a 3 hour window and it doesn't matter when you get in because of the randomised nature of ticket allocation should we qualify, compared to the scramble for tickets on Monday morning.

Most stressful because I ended up wrangling over a dozen barcodes (for my group and for some less computer literate family members) and I quadruple checked everything just to make sure I didn't inadvertently mess it up for such an important ticket.

Now I just need to hope my credit card doesn't melt should we qualify.

There'll be Crowies there again, but 5k is a bit of a stretch
How flipping pathetic are those morons. Saw so many of their dumb jumpers in both finals we've played. How much of an actual ****ing loser do you have to be to not only go to your rivals finals, but wear your stupid colours. Pissants.

Last edited:
I dont think AFL gets a cut here. This is all Ticketek. AFL only gets a cut once the GF tickets are sold.
Ultimately Ticketek pay the AFL for the right though and the mor le rorts like this there are the more the AFL can charge them.

They are both getting a decent cut.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hey question.

I have 2x category 2 barcodes, but it will probably just be me going.

Are my chances of getting a ticket increased by registering with two barcodes, or are they diminished because the system will be trying to get me 2x seats together?
Its Ticketek so nobody knows for sure, but if its a truely random selection, as they say, it shouldnt matter.

If there was only 1 ticket left to allocate and you were next to be processed by the algorithm then yes you wiuld miss out if you had an order for 2 tickets.

But the chances of that happening would be rare.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also credit to the club.

I had an issue with my brothers barcode and he is in the states at the moment.

Called up the club at 7:15 thinking someone should be there in a well run club but not expecting anyone to be there based on previous experiences.

A bloke answered the phone, helped me out very efficiently and politely and got me on my way.

Well done PAFC. It's experiences like that that make you feel like you actually matter.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Its Ticketek so nobody knows for sure, but if its a truely random selection, as they say, it shouldnt matter.

If there was only 1 ticket left to allocate and you were next to be processed by the algorithm then yes you wiuld miss out if you had an order for 2 tickets.

But the chances of that happening would be rare.
So you reckon Priority 2 geezers should be right to get tickets, but just aren't in the hot seat for the best tickets?

So you reckon Priority 2 geezers should be right to get tickets, but just aren't in the hot seat for the best tickets?
Its Ticketek so Im not going to say who they will allocate best tickets to.

Priority 1 should be the best, priority 2 next and 3 the worst on offer. But Ticketek have farked up before, several times including us in 2007 when Priority 3 got the best seats.

How flipping pathetic are those morons. Saw so many of their dumb jumpers in both finals we've played. How much of an actual ****ing loser do you have to be to not only go to your rivals finals, but where your stupid colours. Pissants.
Yeah, fine if you just want to go and watch a good game as a neutral, so no colours, or even wear hawks colours if you want to barrack for them, but that’s just silly.

Nah as soon as they were released, got in pretty early in the queue with no fuss. Just didn't notice this thread going off yesterday so only posted now.

If you haven't posted it already, any idea where the pre-game will be?
No but will find out from my mate who is in the supporters group in Sydney and post it in here.

Nah as soon as they were released, got in pretty early in the queue with no fuss. Just didn't notice this thread going off yesterday so only posted now.

If you haven't posted it already, any idea where the pre-game will be?

For those who don't know where the Paddington RSL is its at 220/232 Oxford St, Paddington about 400m north of the Sydney Football Stadium so about 600m to the closest gate at the SCG.

1726621631337.jpeg

How flipping pathetic are those morons. Saw so many of their dumb jumpers in both finals we've played. How much of an actual ****ing loser do you have to be to not only go to your rivals finals, but wear your stupid colours. Pissants.

Wear their stupid colours and Wizard hats. Helps them seek out each other and console themselves on their sad existence I guess.

(I actually saw that happen)

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2024 Finals Ticketing and other finals info

Remove this Banner Ad

Back