Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't want to turn this into a music discussion, this is about AFL discussion.

Jean Michel Jarre should be playing at the AFL GF instead of Katy Perry in my opinion.

Not much chance of that though, if the French couldn't drag him out to play at their Olympics the AFL have got no chance.

“Does Ollie Henry have a moustache?” is a question where all options of “Yes”, “No” or “Unsure” are equally valid.

UrTvCqH.jpeg

“Does Ollie Henry have a moustache?” is a question where all options of “Yes”, “No” or “Unsure” are equally valid.

UrTvCqH.jpeg

Moustache: no.
Some manner of follicle between his nose and upper lip: yes.

Real Bond villain vibes in the sort of 1950's French version where everyone has some manner of facial hair set up.

Looks a bit like a Hitler mo.

Sicily is rocking the same style mo.

bde0c6670651d7853fbf399142959049d03b7068

Sicily could easily pass for a Nazi, even a young Adolf.

That's probably why the Hawks are keen on Battle.

Hopefully they don't have any ideas about Windhager.

Moustache: no.
Some manner of follicle between his nose and upper lip: yes.

Real Bond villain vibes in the sort of 1950's French version where everyone has some manner of facial hair set up.

Perhaps there’s a rusty trombone involved

I don't want to turn this into a music discussion, this is about AFL discussion.

Jean Michel Jarre should be playing at the AFL GF instead of Katy Perry in my opinion.

Not much chance of that though, if the French couldn't drag him out to play at their Olympics the AFL have got no chance.

Oxygene was great, and Equinox , but some of his other work was pretty wishy woshy.

Yeah I'm familiar with him. Went through a big synth phase back in the day. I remember a mate had a copy of his rendezvous Houston concert.

I used to play piano and keyboards so he was a big influence, I was amazed that he could play so many of them at once.

Howard Jones was the same he had about 4 keyboards but they only played about two of them, the other two were for show.

Like the guitarist from Cheap Trick with the double fret guitar, looked impressive but he still only played one fret.

I used to play piano and keyboards so he was a big influence, I was amazed that he could play so many of them at once.

Howard Jones was the same he had about 4 keyboards but they only played about two of them, the other two were for show.

Like the guitarist from Cheap Trick with the double fret guitar, looked impressive but he still only played one fret.

There's a youtube about the guy who tuned the Cheap Trick guitar. He "did" use different tunings, and i think one was a 12 string, but the guy said there was one kneck that Rick just never played.

Remember Patrick Moraz on Moody Blues Gemini dreams? I think a lot of it was the keyboard limitations, so they would have different keyboards set up for different songs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Part of me wants Port to win the flag now, then for Hinkley to quit and take the Eagles job after all the BS he's had to put up with at that feral club.

But most of me doesn't care who wins so long as Carlton don't, and Essendon don't win a single final.
You obviously like Hinkley. I detest him.

are the swans in trouble with late season form slump 60 down v Doggies
You have to wonder about that.

A mid to late season slump ala the Dees in 2022(the Dees slumping after the half way mark)

I bounced the slump thought off a Swannies mate mid week....he naturally said "nah"......"all of our losses have been by small margins".....he proceeded to rattle off the stats.

"Fair enough" I thought.

The jury is still out IMHO.

The Dogs smashing the Swans, I hate the Dogs but they are hitting form while the Swans who I like are doing the opposite.

The Hawks are hitting form too, looks like they will beat the Crows and keep pick 4, no Dawson and Rankine isn't helping them.

We should still keep pick 5 at least and beating Essendon was worth going back a pick so I'm not complaining too much about it

You obviously like Hinkley. I detest him.
I don't think I have any feelings about him. I respect him as a long-time player and coach, that's about it.

Detest is a pretty strong word, I can't imagine what an opposition coach could do to deserve that.
I think Malthouse is a bit of a knob. Not a big Sheedy or Hardwick fan, or "our own" Scott Watters. Don't think I have any stronger comments to make than that about coaches in general.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back