Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I'm familiar with him. Went through a big synth phase back in the day. I remember a mate had a copy of his rendezvous Houston concert.

I bough Oxygene or what ever it’s called a while back. Without drugs he’s quite bland.

I bough Oxygene or what ever it’s called a while back. Without drugs he’s quite bland.

I bought one of his albums too in the 80s when he was all the rage, he had the odd great song but it was more filler than killer.

My Favourite Cheap Trick song, Rick Neilsen only played one guitar but he changed guitars during the video.

Their drummer Bun E Carlos managing to smoke a ciggie through that video while drumming was even more impressive.

My Favourite Cheap Trick song, Rick Neilsen only played one guitar but he changed guitars during the video.

Their drummer Bun E Carlos managing to smoke a ciggie through that video while drumming was even more impressive.

More than a bit of Beatles, "while my guitar gently weeps in that one " < and Bun E Carlos was a great drummer, amazingly still alive.

Cheap Trick supposedly named after they all went to a Slade concert, an bandmember Petersson said "They used every cheap trick in the book".

Since Trent Cotchin retired, life is simpler:

Dangerfield and Stringer

Daylight

Then the rest

Death, taxes, racism allegations from the filth.

Just as;
The Blues have paper bags of money.
The Dons have syringes of failure.
The Eagles have white line fever.
The Pies will always have shade and no colour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of a sad day for me. After 34 years of full membership with a reserved seat and Social CLub membership, I have had to end my membership with the club from 2025.

No reason except financial. I had to choose between my membership of the MCC and the STKFC. Through the MCC I can get a three game home package at Marvel for the Saints for an extra $150 so I can still get to a few games a year. Considering I have only been to one this year it is a considerable saving of about $500.00

Unfortunate but I will still support the Saints, just not financially as much.

Bit of a sad day for me. After 34 years of full membership with a reserved seat and Social CLub membership, I have had to end my membership with the club from 2025.

No reason except financial. I had to choose between my membership of the MCC and the STKFC. Through the MCC I can get a three game home package at Marvel for the Saints for an extra $150 so I can still get to a few games a year. Considering I have only been to one this year it is a considerable saving of about $500.00

Enjoy Kayo 4K bruv

We can only do what we can do.
I've just switched from Foxtel to Kayo for the same reason, and it's absolutely fine. Just couldn't justify the extra $$$ when it was mainly just the sport I was watching on there.

Shouldn't limit your posting availability on here though :)

I'm an old kent now, enjoy kayo in front of the heater with my slippers and trakkie dacks on watching the footy nowadays.

As a sore bloke entering mid life crises mode, I got uggs for slippers and my blanket gets thicker depending on seasonal changes.

As a sore bloke entering mid life crises mode, I got uggs for slippers and my blanket gets thicker depending on seasonal changes.

I'd climb into the driers at the Laundromat. A bit bumpy but very warm.

Mirror image of my situation...will be doing the same.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back