Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Caleb serong dragging freo over the line. Thanks gags and lethers.

Not to dig the boot in but Billings legitimately looks to have gone backwards at Melbourne, watching him trot around inside 50 with his back to his teammate who is kicking it inside 50. Then showing all the intensity of a bloke playing div 12 ressies when the opposition look to rebound. I can't help but feel like we kind of destroyed Billings with about 8 years at this club, his first season was so promising.

Not to dig the boot in but Billings legitimately looks to have gone backwards at Melbourne, watching him trot around inside 50 with his back to his teammate who is kicking it inside 50. Then showing all the intensity of a bloke playing div 12 ressies when the opposition look to rebound. I can't help but feel like we kind of destroyed Billings with about 8 years at this club, his first season was so promising.
I can't imagine being at Melbourne would be helping much either. Probably one of the worst clubs for a guy with zero self-confidence to go to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

suck my dick GIF

Lol bombers

Ben King grabbing Andrew and telling him to get his head in the game a minute previous

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back