2024 GF - how many times have you watched?

How many times have you watched the 2nd Quarter of the GF?

• Not once

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - I live in the moment

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • 1 - I haven't been home yet

Votes: 3 4.8%

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • 3-5

Votes: 30 47.6%
  • 6-10

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • 11-15

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • 15-20

• >20

• The game is on an infinite loop

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanx, but computer compromised. Thinking of the one with the video n radio commentary

Rewatching the Dogs game. I’m so ready for 100 Hipwood juggling marks for 100 goals next year. Only in the second quarter but it’s clear how much better he’s moving around the ground compared to finals. Just up the ground he is a lot more agile than he could be when carrying OP. Am hopeful with a lot more targets he could get 45+.

Also funny how the focus on Brisbane this game was incredibly critical and also slightly forlorn because of our start. Was understandable at the time, funny to listen to now.

Today was a rough day at work. Haven't been in a good mood all evening.

I think the medicine I need is a 60-0 head start on the Blues 😎
I would probably go the last half against GWS.
Joey! 😢
Oh dear! Now I feel sad 😞

Today was a rough day at work. Haven't been in a good mood all evening.

I think the medicine I need is a 60-0 head start on the Blues 😎

The OG feel good mix is:

Start of Carlton game to 60-0 - comedy

From 82-38 to the end of the GWS game - drama and suspense

Geelong final 3 minutes - jubilation

Grand final - feel good

Wife is getting sick of me watching it. I will change it up and watch the whole final series again.
I have already done that. I watch a quarter and then turn it off. Prolongs the pleasure and I DID NOT FAST FORWARD THE BAD BITS, but I will in future!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Five times. Maybe a 6th this weekend. Have also ordered the DVD set of Brisbane's 2024 final series so will watch all of that when it arrives.
Don’t forget the commemorative bottle of Port.

Never actually watched the three peat from front to back, only highlights. Anywhere good that I can watch the full games?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I bought them. They are on YouTube I think.

Cheers, never graduated from diapers when they happened and now is a better time than ever to revisit them.
You will find the 3rd quarter of the 2001 GF similar to the 2nd quarter of this year's GF. Watch out for Ashcroft senior's mongrel punt goal. I knew we were going to win after this. 2001 GF was one of the best days of my life! Glad some of you could experience it for the first time this year.

Chris Johnson and Martin Pike were my favourite 'non star' players plus obviously Voss, Black, Lynch, Michael, Leppa, Keating, Power, Lappin and Aker etc 😍.

You will find the 3rd quarter of the 2001 GF similar to the 2nd quarter of this year's GF. Watch out for Ashcroft senior's mongrel punt goal. I knew we were going to win after this. 2001 GF was one of the best days of my life! Glad some of you could experience it for the first time this year.

Chris Johnson and Martin Pike were my favourite 'non star' players plus obviously Voss, Black, Lynch, Michael, Leppa, Keating, Power, Lappin and Aker etc 😍.
I find this year's Grand Final very similar in totality to the 2003 Grand Final.

I find this year's Grand Final very similar in totality to the 2003 Grand Final.
Very much so . I commented on this a few weeks ago .

Our PF win away from home then had a bit of a similar feel to this year.

Took players into both games jabbed up and under injury clouds. Backs to the wall for the whole finals series.

Similar outcome.

It just goes to show that the mental aspect of the game is more crucial than perfecting the lead in in terms of ease of victories and fitness of personnel.

Who was the very smart person who said if you think you can or you can't you're usually right ?

I've got an idea it was Henry Ford.

I've rewatched it 5 times now but I get to the start of the 3rd quarter and realise I don't need to watch the rest and turn it off.
You’re missing out.
The 3rd quarter is my favourite.
We just absolutely refused to let them get a sniff and completely shut them out of the game, a steely determination rarely seen but man, it was a beautiful thing.
The second quarter was the flash and brilliance but the third was the killer shot.

Cheers, never graduated from diapers when they happened and now is a better time than ever to revisit them.

Sheesh. You young pups really like to make us feel old.

Actually, we feel old all on our own when we stand up. Go for a walk, try to do computery stuff, connect to a TV. The list is as long as our number of years.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 GF - how many times have you watched?

Back