Game Day 2024 GF Swans v. Lions - Saturday 28 Sep @ 2:30 @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

They say you gotta lose one to win one. 2022 may help us out, painful as it was. The younger boys now know what to expect. I'm furiously doing housework to keep my mind off it, and will hold off on the beers until later. Not making any predicitions for this one, but will be tight and possibly take years off me. Hoping the umps remember it's not about them and keep it classy.

It feels like another fairy tale day in the making because of the love coming for Brisbane & Fagan.
I think we are better than them. I hope the sentiment against us gets smashed back at them.

I'm really not looking forward to the ups & downs of this match because I have the number 4 in my head.
So I'm hoping we win by 4 points & not the other way around.
It's a Bulldog 2016 GF like love fest I have going on around me & I'm not enjoying it.

🤮🤮🤮
But to all my fellow posters on here, I hope you & I all have a magnificent day & no doubt we'll all be back on here celebrating or consoling each other for what has just happened in this Grand Final.
Take care & don't stress too much. I will find a way to stay stress free but no doubt the best way would be if we win each quarter by 2 goals which would mean a 48 point win with a heap of excitement in the last quarter, something we have never had in any of our Grand Finals.
Cheers!

Not just a game day thread … THE game day thread!
Will this thread be filled mostly with joy merriment as the day goes on making a great read for years to come, or will it turn into a melting pot of vitriol and slander towards most of the team, with horse-sacking chants thoughout?

I honestly think the former as today is going to be a good, good day - I’ve got a feeling - wooooo hooooo!

Have an awesome day to remember and lap it all up you fellow nuffy BF bloods brothers and sisters! :)

Grand Final Game ticket in back pocket*

Grand Final dinner ticket in shirt pocket.

I would really prefer the dinner to serve as a celebration drink, rather than a wake.

Bloods - do not muck this up.

*or mobile device

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My set up for the day. Pizza oven going. Popcorn and fairy floss for children. Tv on the wall. I'm set. Go Bloods. Should be a massive day
Oh well done mate - this is my current setup

sick ferris buellers day off GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 GF Swans v. Lions - Saturday 28 Sep @ 2:30 @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back