Game Day 2024 GF Swans v. Lions - Saturday 28 Sep @ 2:30 @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 ****ing goals, what a humliation..where does it start? the coach.,.time to go Horse.Cox..you can **** off you simp..Kirk, **** of you mushroom...players..stop me before i regret something.

All i wanted was a four quarter game that was close till the end, if Sydney lost so be it.

But this? Since we cant get rid of half of the team the whole coaching panel must go.

Emergency board meeting tonight with them all gone tomorrow.

Dont care who we get as long as they will instill some steel into the team.

Ultimately Horse and Parker are going to be lumped in... 3 GFs where they got smashed is a hard pill to swallow.

Made even more harder by making Adams the odd man out... who was a full time midfielder who was part of the winning streak. Not saying Adams would be the difference maker but he couldve provided some resistance in the 2nd when we were getting slaughtered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a way to aptly celebrate 150 years. By, like so many times on grand final day, putting in a stinker.

At some point someone needs to say enough.

We can make as many grand finals as we want, but no one remembers the losers that forget there is one game more to play.

Comprehensively outworked, outplayed and out coached. Again.

Whoever is the club psychologist should be packing their bags in Monday morning, and as much as I hate to say it, I think we need a new coach and a fresh start.

1 and 4 on the big day, with 3 absolute stinkers thrown in says it all.

All I wanted was effort and a chance, if they beat us at the end but we tried hard it would be a club to be proud of.

Instead its an embarrassment from the Chairman who promises the coach a jog for life, to the coaching panel who havent got a clue as to how to win the big ones to players who are as soft as marshmallows (the true bloods player are dying of embarrassment you wear the same jumpers). i feel sorry for the trainers and other backroom staff that can actually do their jobs!

I'm not particularly against JL but you have had 5 GFs, won one the was arguably PRs team and lost 4 that are definitely yours. Time for DC to have a go, surely we can't do any worse.

I hate to be a disloyal supporter after 40 years, but really, I can stomach losing all those years in the late 80's and 90's as we had a team that punched above their collective weight - our current team we have the best midfield in the comp but the bookend could have at least put a part effort in to look at least competitive.

I am not unhappy Brisbane won in the sense that it is great for footy, but FFS I would have preferred to watch GWS' effort in the GF today than ours and that is eating a big F'ing slice of humble pie. I am so f'ing angry at the lack of effort today but not entirely shocked - this is the Swan's heritage and I support who I support history and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back