Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve always likened Baker to Blake Hardwick. They may play different roles, but to me they play the game in a similar way - unfashionable, not flashy - but they get the job done. The kind of player you’re glad to have onfield beside you.

I like them both as a player, but I’m not sure I’m forking out a top 10 pick for either.

I don’t see why Noodle would want to go from playing VFL for Box Hill to play VFL for St Kilda.
Reading the Soldo thread, I get the feeling that Saints are happy to play Marshall fwd as he has pretty good skills for that.

So they can easily play 2 rucks which opens the door for Big Ned but not sure if thy will give any good trade value. Don't think they will give up pick 27 and that may be used in trade with Dogs for MacRae+48 even thogh Saints are trying to get MacRae for their pick 47

Quite likely then we ask for both 47+48 for Noodle if they are interested and they hold firm on only giving one of that.

Looks to be the deal mate.

Surely it won't be just pick 8 for Baker. Maybe Pick 8 for Baker+20 or 24

Heard Wet Toast is speaking with Saints to help them get what's required for them to get Baker. In the spirit of silly season, and after a few beverages on a nice Sunday afternoon. I've had an idea for a mega trade (all in good fun)

Hawks:
In: Barrass
Out: Hawks F1st, Blues F2nd

Saints:
In: Pick 3, Pick 12
Out: Pick 7, Pick 8

Eagles:
In: Pick 7, Baker
Out: Barass, Pick 3

Tigers:
In: Pick 14, F2nd Blues
Out: Baker

Port:
In: Pick 8, Hawks F1st
Out: Houston

Blues:
In: Houston
Out: Pick 12, Pick 14

ryan reynolds hd GIF

Is MM that bored?

Just traded 14 for a 1st and 2nd now let's offer the same for 13.

Makes no sense

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That has to be one of the most illogical things I've read. Pretty sure it's misinformation to increase offers for the pick.

"We're going to trade our Pick 14 to get a F1 and F2 so we can have greater flexibility"
"That sounds like a great idea MM. F1 and F2 lets us meet WC demands"
"Actually we're going to trade them back for a 1 pick upgrade lmao"

That has to be one of the most illogical things I've read. Pretty sure it's misinformation to increase offers for the pick.

"We're going to trade our Pick 14 to get a F1 and F2 so we can have greater flexibility"
"That sounds like a great idea MM. F1 and F2 lets us meet WC demands"
"Actually we're going to trade them back for a 1 pick upgrade lmao"
Just do it 13 more times and get pick 1. "How MM traded a paperclip all the way to Harley Reid"

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back