Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Many deals fall through, I don’t think it’s as bad as you think.

Personally as long as we put a fair offer to west coast for Barrass and we have …. WCE will be seen as the one in the wrong.
Hawthorns idea of a fair offer and WC's idea of a fair offer is vastly different.
Hawthorn courted a contracted player and overs should be paid-up.

Many deals do not fall through though, Most get done.
Can you remember a deal where a player nominated the hawks, didn’t get done.

Yes, if WC are unreasonable to the point the deal doesn’t get done, then it will be on WC.
The onus is on Hawthorn. The rumblings have already started in the AFL regards Hawthorn are the bad guys.

The onus is on Hawthorn. The rumblings have already started in the AFL regards Hawthorn are the bad guys.
jog on simon pegg GIF

Do you not follow the news?
You mean the media? LOL so much crap being spewed out there at the moment. That is what they are paid to do amongst the real stuff. The trade period is a whole lot of BS. Deals being done is like a half a days' worth of time

Hawthorns idea of a fair offer and WC's idea of a fair offer is vastly different.

Or we walk away and can get him next year for a pick in the 30s. Or dont go for him at all.

Meanwhile, you keep a guy on your list who wont be there when you start playing finals, who doesnt want to be there, and who feels you owe him money.

Yay West Coast !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for acknowledging that West Coast are over-valuing him.
I'm sure the rumblings in your echo chamber are saying lots of nasty things about us.

Good to see where back to being the bad guys in every situation.

How dare we not just immediately provide what West Coast believe is fair value?

No other clubs do this. Every other club immediately provides exactly what the opposition club requests for a player, that’s why every trade has gone through immediately and there’s no need for anyone to negotiate.

I feel sick just thinking about the audacity of our club to do what’s best for us and not what’s best for the poor eagles.

Here's a little secret for everyone about the Barrass deal. Has either WCE or Hawthorn come out and said that the deal is way off or that we are a fair way apart or it may not get done? That's where the discussion ends unless you're the media for them the sensationalism continues till the deal is done. WCE are busy doing what they want to get done and Hawthorn are doing what they need to do.

Many deals do not fall through though, Most get done.
Can you remember a deal where a player nominated the hawks, didn’t get done.

The many deals that fall through was in regard to the AFL, I never just stated Hawks.

Yes it is on the eagles when we have offered fair compensation and they reject it.

We cannot sell the farm for one player.

Oh stop with the Hawks courted a contracted player crap!

Barrass tried to move last year and was talking to the dogs this year. Do not try to sell this idea of Barrass was a happy eagle, clearly he is not with all his attempts at moving clubs.

I feel a 1st and second round pick is fair compensation, I feel Barrass and other clubs will view it similarly. But I can not speak for any club, it’s just my view.

If you value Barrass higher than us, then it is best you keep and let him waste away.

Just **** off, will you?

oh noes, the hawks are the bad guys....

What makes you think anyone here wants to hear from you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back