List Mgmt. 2024 List Management 📃

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a game in 1991 where as underdogs we beat a rampaging West Coast Eagles at Princes Park by 3 points - where Minton-Connell slotted the sealer from the Pratt Stand Pocket
Was there, and was on every single tv news report that night, a 10 year old hooligan racing to the middle.
Proof:

Given the news today that Warner has turned down Sydney’s contract extension - hope there is more than a sprint coach connection between Cripps and Warner - but will cost all of us our first born.

:p

deal! or any suitable trade really. 6 years old but tracking to be 6ft 3/4. runs all day but not great overhead, can sulk a bit when things aren't going his way and not always a team player.

make it work agresta/austin

I know, I was mucking around, of course they can't give anything away
Do the media that makes up these lists of players each club are thinking of selecting at the MSD really have any idea?

I can believe that Twomey and others through months of investigating have a fair idea who is of interest in the National Draft, but the MSD would be hard to pick after the first few selections.

Was there, and was on every single tv news report that night, a 10 year old hooligan racing to the middle.
Proof:

Glenny Hawker - the bloke looked like a bloke you'd find passed out asleep in front of a pub after closing. Could play footy though.

Not a good combination of problems to have if you are going to Vegas….

Gambling & Big mouthitis !!
Think it was more gambling & forgetting to disconnect his phone from the cloud....apparently all his messages (including group messages with teammates there) were showing up on his ipad at home. The same ipad his wife was using....

Proof:

In the duffel coat?

Edit: Legend

Last edited:
Glenny Hawker - the bloke looked like a bloke you'd find passed out asleep in front of a pub after closing. Could play footy though.
Got on the beers with him one night at the old Sarah Sands, we had a mutual mate who used to play for the dopers.

Ripping bloke...and loved a beer :beercheers:😍:thumbsu:

Do the media that makes up these lists of players each club are thinking of selecting at the MSD really have any idea?

I can believe that Twomey and others through months of investigating have a fair idea who is of interest in the National Draft, but the MSD would be hard to pick after the first few selections.
Will have a decent idea of the earlier picks by talking to managers and other clubs recruiting staff, etc... probably more so for the national draft than mid-season

The MSD final draft order was released earlier today, and confirms we'll only take one pick, as Agresta said yesterday.

This also means we've only put one player on the Inactive List. Doesn't say who it was though.

Proof:

Now you're a 43 year old hooligan, have I done my maths right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And a partner who looks through your messages..

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
Bit hard not to when you have multiple devices off the one iCloud account. What a prize turkey. 👏
Messaging away, uploading pics, only for it to be showing up on the other devices back home as well.
Hope there are no post career aspirations for a gig with ASIO

Lots of talk about him not being at the Lions next year

If he is on the move, you'd think all clubs will be making a call
Curnow McKay and Charlie would be a fair triumvirate.

I have heard he is out as well from a mate who is close with a recently retired ex lion. Things are not all well up there amongst the playing group. Wont just be him either from all accounts

Curnow McKay and Charlie would be a fair triumvirate.

I have heard he is out as well from a mate who is close with a recently retired ex lion. Things are not all well up there amongst the playing group. Wont just be him either from all accounts

Be great to pick that list apart

There does seem to be way too much smoke around Cameron to not have some truth to it.
Very hard to value him. Turning 31 next year so not a lot of football left but could be the missing piece for us.

There does seem to be way too much smoke around Cameron to not have some truth to it.
Very hard to value him. Turning 31 next year so not a lot of football left but could be the missing piece for us.
A late first sounds about right. Especially if he's causing issues amongst the playing group.

I would do whatever it takes to get Charlie Cameron on our list. I think he has plenty of good footy left in him. Tough decisions would need to be made cap wise, but I don't have a problem with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back